Open Retter to Matiang'i

Tupate matiang mumoja Kwa lands, mwingine Kwa, health alafu yeye apewe hadi ya devolution Kenya tutakua locked.

1 Like

If anyone has Matiangis # Weka hapa tumsurprise at least Thao from 100 people in ktalk bwana

After his stinch on education he should be moved to Transport.I think he can do justice to the sector

1 Like

@shocks tell them jamaa ni mwizi saana, a very cunning person.
5 Billion for feasibility study na kadhalika
[ATTACH=full]68188[/ATTACH]

You do mean open letter?

@admin is there a way I could give 1000 other like son this? Your inclusion of this feature would be a major step toward improving social media.

Leave alone the kick backsā€¦ what did he do while acting as a chairman of the engineering forum? Karma caught with niggaā€¦ couldnā€™t wish death on him but let it fuck him till the end of time.

Thereā€™s also the ā€˜smallā€™ matter of that hotel in Upper Hill built with the proceeds of you know what.

heā€™s from the ā€œwrong tribeā€ unfortunately. we canā€™t vote for him to the top seat.

1 Like

You and who ? Once again say ā€˜Iā€™ . You have one vote. One. ā€˜Weā€™ wachia public rallies, bar na salon.

eat a small egg. itā€™s metaphorical you jackass.

sadly thats true, and then we complain for the next 5 years how corruption is finishing us

He deserves a standing ovation. Actually I have heard people praising him that he may work very well in the highest office of the land. Unfortunately I know we have not yet matured politically. We still thrive and perceive issues from tribal point of view . The cartels are really not happy with the dude. Letā€™s discuss the hardworking CSs.For me Kaimenyi should have gone long time ago. Kandie too. Bring others. ā€¦

Radisson, anyone?

1 Like

Hiyo jamaa ni fisi kwa ikiwa engineer Ministry of works. Alikula Nyama sana. Hiyo barabara ya upper hill iliyotengenezwa for 5 years and the price hiked several times the initial quotation was all his handiworks.

2 Likes

He has tried but he is still below par.There are errors in the examination papers.Setting was shoddily done.

^^^Are you naturally thick or what? Is it the role of the minister to proof-read exam papers? This is why I say some Africans areā€¦wacha tu!

3 Likes

Matiangā€™i will start vying for governorship after his stint in Government

Has he declared his intention to vie?