Opening Video & Other Links

Thought I was the only one. Last week I was even unable to upload a video.

The issue is being addressed guys.

did it have to take a week?

What did you lose?

Nothing villager…na ungetumia handle yako ya kawaida tu .

Saizi ni tourist peak season…ako animal orphanage kwa cage anaswing swing from branch to branch akipiga masommer sault to impress mzungu tourists who take photos of him as they throw him bananas.

All handles are equal.

ukweli wako

[ATTACH=full]195499[/ATTACH]
Good stuff.

Same issue here. I no longer bother opening them.

That was what you said more than a month ago regarding the lost photo galleries. Usiwe Oloitiptip au Kamotho wa Idi Admin.

As @Buckets has stated it’s a measure meant to prevent hot linking

Hot linking (also known as Inline linking, leeching, piggy-backing, direct linking, or offsite image grabs), is where one website directly includes a resource on another website. This means the user is looking at website A, and some of the images or other content on the page is actually being served from website B. This is a problem because while B is paying for the server space and bandwidth, they are not getting credit in the users mind (or the ad revenue).

In order to guarantee availability of this service it is necessary to prevent such, there are several workarounds that will be suggested going forward, please bear with us as we work toward resolution.

Thanks.

Hehehe.
Hiyo thanks ni Kama unasema haujanyita kitu kwa hio jargon.

Funny explanation. Nikibandika Youtube hapa via ‘add media’ si you gain via referrals while Youtube gains by getting visitors to serve ads to.

We had unique original content in the galleries mkazimeza. Only option is to link to other sites.

Hapana. Nimesema thanks sababu ame-respond. Better late than never. Although yes I may not have nyitad everything but I have an idea.