Opera Mini vs Adverts

na muache kutumia peasant browsers

No someone insulted my mother you ignored I even inboxed you, got the unanswered inbox

sasa hii ni matusi?

[ATTACH=full]137774[/ATTACH]

Yes ,mama yangu aliingilia wapi? And why are you only answering now , you acted like you didnā€™t see a thing then, I dare say had it been me ungenipiga mstari, ama should I ask you that one of these days?

Sio debate my point is you do ignore , and it has been proven

swali ni how was your mother insulted? and why are you claiming that if it was you ningekupiga mstari kwani @LeoK is my friend that nampatia special treatment?

kwani we Deorro huoni ni mkwangalas unaombwa??

He he he. Anti nyita.

i ignore inconsequential things that are a waste of my time, if you replied to a talker and he mentioned your mother and made you pissed then thatā€™s none of my business.

talking about ignoring

when you asked me about emojis and a book I had talked about, nilikujibu

[ATTACH=full]137786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]137787[/ATTACH]

when you asked about email notifications did I ignore you?

[ATTACH=full]137788[/ATTACH]

how about when leaving convos and you donā€™t want to be added back, did I also ignore you?

[ATTACH=full]137790[/ATTACH]

if you have another incident where I ignored you kindly mention it, I will be waiting to reply but donā€™t come up with your own made-up claims against me

:):slight_smile: @Deorro Mrs D is in love with your D

youā€™re just being petty

You ignored until I called you a snob, but we do no need to go on and on ,you can give all the excusesā€¦ My point is home

I once installed an updated version of Opera mini. Next thing my locked desktop has been changed into some Opera based nonsense.

I looked for ways to remove wondering how I got this there. Only to find it was Opera. I removed it and never looked back.

Iā€™ve been using Brave browser which is not bad at all.

Opera solved the advert issue with an update. All is good now.

That update keeps crashing on my ends

Me too. Brave iko descent

opera mini ni msuri sana kwa kunyonga bundles

1 Like