Opiyo Wandayi Gladys Wanga Millie Odhiambo Kajwangs Mbadi

:D:D

Those MPs are heroes.Jubilee are thieves and must be told so

1 Like

It was not wrong then and it is not wrong now.Kenyatta, Moi and Kibaki have all been heckled in bunge and they had not choice but to let it slide.Let parliament be a place of difference of opinion. A silent parliament will mean a dead nation.It’s the only place where you enjoy immunity from prosecution and privilege. Even the worst dictators got heckled. If there is no freedom of speech in parliament them there won’t be in the whole country

3 Likes

Either Raila is a poor judge of character or kyuks are just disloyal look at KJ, Ngunjiri Wambugu, Bishofu and Her Son ,Shebesh and the list will get longer

Nashuku tu Okiya anatubeba ma fala hapa coz ni April Fools…but my comments stays

Or their noses aren’t as tolerant as his and his henchmen’s are:D

Peasants! I pity you.

Whatever happened was a plot by Jubilee to tarnish the good name of Babuon. We all know that the “whistleblowers” had met agents of WSR a few hours before parliament. Infact, yeye ndiye aliwapea hizo filimbi. Those blowers are traitors and should not be taken to represent or advance ODM’s agenda. Baba will issue a comprehensive statement at 10am

And contrary to what has been reported here, they were blowing real whistles, not BJ-ing each other’s foreskin.

1 Like

To be watched

In the midst of all their antics the Mps failed to pass the antidoping bill before next week’s deadline… Here’s hoping Wada doesn’t ban us from the Olympics now.

hehehe…
these guys beat churchill and the crew hands down.
i thank my odm party members for the enternainment offered.
on another note jubilee are certified thieves and should be told so.
politics is just a game of interests no permanent friends or foes just interests

1 Like

hehehe…
these guys beat churchill and the crew hands down.
i thank my odm party members for the enternainment offered.
on another note jubilee are certified thieves and should be told so.
politics is just a game of interests no permanent friends or foes just interests

We as Greeks have a culture of orderliness moreso in presence of elders/seniors, no matter how much you don’t agree with them you don’t shout shouting is for “boys” of age 1-13 after that decorum phase enters. I am sure this applies to our luhya brothers too

2 Likes

They are his supporters, genuine and with all their intent, only to discover that unaweza kumpenda asiyependeka! Raila, (ODM) is a property and his(its) owners will guard him jealously, whatever the consequences! It is very easy for a person from any other tribe to be in ODM, but for a Kikuyu you will require great perseverance! And mark these words, @kawambui will not see a leaf on the ground when he, also, will be running away from ODM :D:D:D

1 Like