Orengo jameni.

kuna risto za tushamba lamu…sijataja mtu

1 Like

Remember 2002 Babe made sure Orengo was harassed,chased like rabbit. He never presented nominations papers. He can’t think freely.

2 Likes

He is a very level headed gentleman in person besides the media. Na ana heshima sana.
You wonder if its one and the same.

1 Like

I didnt have to, you just did. You fell into the criteria I put up in that reply: accusing me to be from the other side. How do you know I’m not a Kikuyu but a Luo and why not a Kalenjin or Maasai? How do you know whether I’m a Kenyan? How do you know whether I’m an Odinga or Uhuru or Wetangula or Joho or PK supporter?! Do you even know whether I’m registered to vote?

It’s this kind of thinking that made me put up that reply up there and as I’ve said there, you are seeing it as us vs them yet you both have Kenyan ID’s. You’re fighting across a divide that was created with nothing concerning you as its reason yet here you are perpetuating it. One good jolt across the divide is the only thing that will save Kenya if this is the kind of thinking we have.

3 Likes

Now replace the name orengo with murkomen .

13 Likes

I am here trying to think of anyone who ever opposed Kibaki and Uhuru and survived. tick, tock, tick, tock. Where are the firebrands from Central who used to oppose the govt of the day? Any firebrand who can now stand before a crowd in central and get attention? Yea, thought so too. This is politics, and it happens everywhere. The church, particularly headed by John Njue, a very useless fellow, is urging people to give the govt time. Akina Muge and Gitari must be turning in their graves. This phenomena is replicated EVERYWHERE in Kenya. Akina Cornelius Korir are the ones now praying for suspects and ignoring victims. Look at Nyongo as has been intimated hapo juu… Sycophant namba moja. Akina Wanyiri Kihoro, zero voice. Kivutha Kibwana, silent. Amelala chini kama bahasha. Rutto is being hounded out of office because he is opposing Ruto. Ni wapi hii ujinga haiko?

This phenomenon is basically replicated everywhere and in all sectors. You cannot point fingers. No, you cannot.

14 Likes

Thank you very much, sasa tungoje matusi juu “wameingiliwa”

2 Likes

The swahili say “nyani haoni gubaye”.

1 Like

Look at Mutua, Martha Karua and Peter Kenneth who have attempted to go against the grain of their communities uone vile wanakuwa harassed left right and center…only kisiis, luhya and wapwani(at the moment) ndio hawana tribal kingpins

3 Likes

Kenneth tried to pull an Obama on unsuspecting supporters from Machinani. Alililia kwa choo! Hata afdhali angekunywa hizo pesa za campaign akuwe na hangover. 20000 votes!!!

1 Like

Unavurutaga nini hiyo bju?

1 Like

What is coming out clearly is that Jimmy is one of the worst kiss ass since sliced bread. Not a single talker is out to dispute his kissing capabilities. Instead, we are paraded here people of Athens and Olympia, who refused to kiss ass and lost their fortunes. My closing paragraph in the thread was not meant as a moral …this is not a story…its a factual thesis…that last paragraph was the reason for writing the thread. Kapish…[SIZE=1]gilbeys ibambe [/SIZE]

3 Likes

You have hit the nail on the head.

2 Likes

That guy didn’t last a minute, I tend to think he wasn’t sincere from the gates, alikuwa tu anapigwa kelele as a bargaining chip

1 Like

Very true, these tribal kingpins cannot tolerate dissent in their own communities. Be it Ruto, Raila or Uhuru. So, it is not an issue that afflicts Luos alone, I tend to think Kalenjin and Kikuyu have similar problems.

1 Like

But look at his life critically…during his days of activism jamaa alikuwa anaishi Mountain View…Anyang was in Madaraka flats…thanks to being appointed ministers in the Kibaki Government courtesy of Raila…both of them are now in Runda living comfortably watoto wameenda international schools and universities…mashida wamesahau…Orengo amejengea bibi wote mbili palatial houses upcountry…he has a fleet of helicopters…hio position yake ya ministry of lands imefanya he has hundreds of acres in choice locations…not to mention the millions he recieved in bribes to renew land leases of the politically correct…ananunua shirts worth thousands of dollars mpaka ina shock the late billionaire Mutula kilonzo(according to Miguna)
So why shouldn’t he lick the ass of his benefactor??? The one who made all this possible? Sasa mnataka akuwe msaliti he bites the hand that fed him? In fact you should be congratulating him for being a loyal dog who hasn’t let his wealth get into his head he has dutifully continued to lick ass faithfully…waiting patiently for a cabinet appointment should his side win

12 Likes

Come 2017 he will get a direct nomination to any position he wishes hakuna mambo ya primaries …Governer, Senate ,MP etc…he will ride on Railas name on the campaigns hatatumia hata shillingi of his own money to campaign…he will influence the party wapatie kijana yake kiti ya MP or any appointment he wants…Uhuru akishinda Bibi yake anaweza pata position ya Judge (hawezi mkataza ati coz he’s ODM)…so why should he rock the boat when everything is going his way…not to mention all the cases he’s representing for CORD unafikiria ni Bure…the dude gets paid…just ask Alai when he was in court akifikiria ati Orengo will come represent him from Free…jamaa aliwachwa mataani…
Hata Leo vile you’ve seen him in court representing Joho…he will Bill ODM na atalipwa Hela wazimu…Kenyans you amaze me…it’s all about personal interest.wake up and smell the coffee

13 Likes

No sir, the people of Athens and Olympia have their lips very deep in the behinds of their de facto leaders they cannot even talk. Koigi wa Wamwere tries to sound relevant once in a while, but even he sometimes sings in praise. Mutahi Ngunyi cannot stop singing praises he sometimes forgets and thinks of other non-kikuyu entities as poor, even with the glaring poverty in his own backyard. These are people who were obviously anti-establishment, but have now become the court jesters. Mutava Musyimi. Remember him? Remember his sentiments about Uhuru’s presidency? How far from Orengo’s kisses was his? I think not so far. In fact, just mm apart.

There’s something about politics. Ben Carson entered politics and became stupid AF. He now supports Trump. I don’t know how much he can kiss the behind seeing as Trump must be some nasty as shitter!!!
But that’s a discussion for another day.

Lemme leave the house and go drink myself silly. Have a good one y’all

5 Likes

To be honest, if raila or uhuru came to house and just shared a meal with me, walked out and had a photo op with a hand over my shoulder and then grabbed a microphone and said ‘huyu ni kijana wangu’, i am afraid i would enroll to a Kissass boarding school same day and graduate with honours next day. But thata just me. Jimmy should have known better. Seems we are all human, susceptible to the same failings.

2 Likes

Anything baba ansema we tow the line ngoja kwanza baba ani endorse KIMILILI mp 2022 ndio mutajua maana ya bootlicking

2 Likes