Otile in big trouble, huyu ameoshwa ya kutosha. Tuombee our brother

:D:D:DInasound umeguswa sana na maneno ya mtaro…relaaxx…ni wako ata mtu akikutusi. Be proud woman for what you got.

Sadao!!!

Hehehe boychild under sieke! I can keep tell young men kama uko below 30 years, hit hio pusy for not more than 2 weeks halafu you step, unaachia mafisi wengine kama @uwesmake roho swafi. It doesnt matter how hot u think she is, trust me u ain’t seen nothing yet bro! No use tying urself in some silly, pointless unions in your 20s. Use the spare time to concentrate on your growth etc. Anything longer than that u will suffer blowbacks zingine utaishi kuandikia watu hekaya za abunuwasi on social media. Shida ni ati hamniskiangi nyani hizi! Otherwise, happy International Men’s Day gents.

Vera Sidika is hurt.

After a break up alafu
1.Mwanamke aseme mwanaume has a small dick she is the one who is hurt.

2. Mwanaume aseme mwanamke ana senyeste mtaro he is the one who is hurt.

Signed
Dr. Panyaste

if you are a 1 minute man,then make full use of that one minute…20 seconds missionary,15 kiroboto style, and the remaining 15 seconds doggy style…#dontdoflattyre

Ati kenpoly sweep of the month

ametumia jina mjulibeng?
ati dont say that mujulubeng made me sing?

Wanaume bana, why would you discuss mambo ya bedroom kwa simu? That’s where ladies are strong at. I never respond to chats like that or anything close to confrontation, I prefer 1-on-1. Kama huwezi meet na tusort issues, nothing happened.

[MEDIA=twitter]1064494145564221441[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]209713[/ATTACH]

Na mkumbuke jana tulipitisha:

SHOTS NI MBILI

i am yet to understand why a real man wouldnt eat pussy…i mean ,how dont you?mimi iyo ni desturi…plus it favors you as a man coz u eat pussy and combine other foreplay and toungeworks for like kendo 20 minutes then you twanga kitu for 30 more minutes.total ni 50 minutes kwa round moja.cheza ivo ata mara tatu pekee in one nyt…utaamka upate umepikiwa mayai na wimbo za Ben Githae

Will Nefa happen, Wacha ikae.

[MEDIA=twitter]1064497974905106432[/MEDIA]

ufff!

:D:D

u get better head whe you give one…otherwise ata wewe ukitaka head atakuwa anasema hawezi…And wengine wetu hapa hatuezi isha bila kupewa head…and a good head for that matter.

I don’t want head, naingia ki otile brown style

:D:Dprimal mating

My friend hiyo ku go down on a lady ni dhambi and 2, …utapata ugonjwa uoze mdomo ukufe