Our feminized society is trying too hard to trick men into accepting post-wall women

sure, bcoz you are 20 years old and make 1m per month, sio?

Any woman who asks you to fulfill some conditions ndio akupee maku isn’t genuinely into you. That is my observation from experience. When a woman is into you, especially a young woman, she won’t give you any conditions, but she may delay giving you pussy a little bit asikae cheap. Conditions hupewa sponsors or ordinary niggas they do not genuinely feel. Conditions, responses like “I have a boyfriend”, blue ticks etc are all reserved for men they aren’t into.

Bruh, it is mostly older women who have conditions. Young women either like you or they don’t. They don’t beat around the bush so wanakupea tu blueticks etc and you get the message. 27+ women will take you in circles even when they don’t like you, especially if you have money. When they genuinely like you, they will still give you conditions za upuzi na maswali mingi kama za interview “where do you see yourself in 5 years” chieth…na “no sex until marriage” nonsense. You won’t find a 22 year old telling you that BS, lakini endea dame wa ofisi 27+ pale 10th floor ujaribu kumkatia when her biological clock is screaming.

I have met many women older than me 28+ na lazima wakuulize from the first encounter if you are married. Honestly, most women in this city wale wako above 28 years and no man wako desperate mbaya :D:D. They don’t even bother to hide anymore. Dame anakwambia ako single na anakuuliza kama uko married in your first encounter. Shieetttt. Ask any decent man 27+ atakwambia the same story. Obviously, msee hufocus na 19-23 years so ile answer napeanga dame highly depends on her age and looks. I am single kama ni 27+ anauliza because she will give me pussy in the hopes of locking me down, and I am married kama ni 19-23 years anauliza because such girls like stealing other women’s men. Faida kwa mafisi.

Have to agree with you here…It gets wider and drier with age…No amount of foreplay is gonna make that 30 year old pu**sy comparable to a 22…

My Rule of thumb. 19-23 na chaps ilale either I pay some token of appreciation depending on her value ama wash wash I mean namwaga ndani 25+ hadi 50, they should be loaded not married no material gain purely sex period.

Na wakiona umekafunga kiasi wanakuanga extremely polite and submissive, coz wanataka uwaweke kwa nyumba…

This is a bullshit thread. You guys can’t handle a liberated woman. Yeah a woman 28+ will be more straight forward. She won’t beat around the bush. And will be sexually more experienced. Pre 2000, men used to look for virgins. And 90% of of women were on paper. In reality it was 1% past 20 years. All had done something in high school. Beaten, men thought they wisened up and now using mileage criterion as a ISO pass/fail. A gold standard. As if a woman actually will tell you how many she’s been with. Your 22 year old woman will be 28 in 5 years. So you had a glory of 5 years. And put up with a lousy attitude for 50 years? How many girls did I see doing combies in high school. Guess what. All married at 22. Do their husbands know. But they are low mileage right ? All the girls in my teens were sexually mature. Would do things we didn’t do until our 20s. Keep believing that age has a direct relationship with mileage.

Y’all ladies really hate the fact that today’s man can see right through your bullshit rationalizations. A little shaming language here, a little discrediting there and you think a guy will say “Wow, this post-wall woman has a valid point. I’ll stop fucking these sexually active but beautiful 20-year-olds and go for the sexually active saggy-titted 33-year-old.” Oh please:D:D:D

At the end of the end of the day hiyo pussy inekuliwa with or without conditions. What matters is whether it was fresh or not. Focus man!!!

I recommend telling the truth 100%. Be married with all of them and you will still get the pussy , in fact it will come faster coz she knows hakuna future to be protected. If she is looking for serious commitment, just abandon it altogether, you don’t want some thrity something hanging on you in hopes of commitment, so disgusting

Most women past 27 will be looking for something serious. Confess being married and some will write you off. You have to lie. By the time they realize that you are married, they are already dickmatized and it’s hard to walk away.

ha ha there is no way an older woman (30s) can be more sexually appealing that her younger self, very rare…
back in 2011-2012 i had a GF, she was 20yrs, she was extremely active in bed, perky boobs, sandy tight pussy, figure 8…

Then we broke up and she got a kid, this year we started talking again on whatsapp , thinking i could screw her once more and remembering the sweet old days, then we finally met, hell i don’t like body shaming people, but to be honest , she is not even 20% of what she used to be…plus her bed game has gotten lethargic …slow and non-inspiring.

Nobody stays young forever, but if i have to be with an sexually non-inspiring , high mileage lady, let it be the one i created myself… if i could not enjoy your prime, leave my prime alone.

Words to live by.

Keep it coming guys. Hii red pill lazima ieleweke kwa hi kijiji

niaje Lexington steele “black reign”:D:D:D:D

Lex Steele king wa kukamua kunguru mkia DFBL:D

:DI get where this is coming from but am @Jizman sio Lex

The post is relatively true…Ladies in after 28 years are easy to handle… they don’t even care if you taking her out or not, as long as you want her she will oblige…19-25 year old ones are tricky…

Lex ndio huyu hapa @Duke of coomersville

[ATTACH=full]262268[/ATTACH]