Our govt appointees in 2078. "Becoz they don't steal"

Jaribu sana chokosh. Stick to regurgitating CNN content. Some content appear to be beyond you.

Child, take a break.

Sii umesema kuna freedom of expression? Why are you shifting goal posts now? Sorry, I forgot. Drumf is an idiot.

T-A-K-E A B-R-E-A-K. Are you sure you know english?

I have taken a break. Nakunywa sasa halafu niende kutombana.

hio umbwa ghassia takataka mafwi inaitwa @Amused chenye anajua ni kutusi Uncle Trump hakuna kitu ingine iko kwa hio gunia iko juu ya shingo yake

momo chaiman”. Enuff said.

Baba tafuta kamnyanye utombe utulie.

Are you defaulting to swa because… I’ll not judge you. Have a nice evening.

[ATTACH=full]213746[/ATTACH]

Hehehehe! Bro, do you expect someone whose head is high up Hillary Clinton’s ass to understand that English is just a language?

I’ll let you little boys play with each other. Bye.

Bye bro. Remember to update us on the shenanigans in Trumpistan. They keep us entertained in vumbistani such that we forget our own shenanigans.

Because of the actions most of these wazees took when they were younger. During their time these wazees had the best opportunity to build their image and this country but decided against it and instead decided ujambazi is the best thing. Now decades later the same wazees are still fighting for these positions so that they can continue eating.

And the youths that are being vouched for, especially the ones who somehow have the privilege of finding their way to the top, are the ones who are currently desecreting the country, the economy, and the moral values of our society. Start with Uhuru Kenyatta himself!

Hao wazee waende wakakufe…wanakua appointed juu they can steal without being caught.wanajua mashimo ya kuficha pesa