Our Learned Fools

Its a strange ruling I agree with you. But if you resign your seat, you go back to your old job. But you cant punish IEBC without punishing the result.

1 Like

Every dream is valid. This one of yours included.

1 Like

This is a presidential petition. For The other seats, the aggrieved parties can go to court too.

3 Likes

Hata waititu disputed kidero’s election last time independently of the presidential petition

But won’t they try to base their petitions on the SC ruling?
Karua ‘chameleon’ Martha and Wavinya ‘sipite’ Ndeti have already said they are filling on Monday…

I have no time reading your bullcrap

And yet you have the time to comment? Just what is this power that I have that forces people to comment on my thread even when they’re not interested in reading it? Wow!

Lol i didn’t even read your reply

Let’s not speculate

Thank you

Of course you didn’t :D:cool:

But why would you only target one part of the result of a supposedly flawed process?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Either the entire process was flawed therefore the entire result was flawed or the results stands!!! The ruling is BS

1 Like

The petition was in relation to the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. Not any other election thus the Supreme Court had to limit itself to the issues in the petition. In the original prayers, did you see anyone argue on the results of the other seats? NO. Why?, you ask. The others can petition the courts for nullification.
POINT:- courts address issues brought up in the petitions. They cannot start ruling on prayers not brought before them.