Our raw material being used abroad France vs Croatia Scenario

So the best race is determined by how well they play football?

Africa wooooooooon! Let them westerners field whites next time so they can prove… see what happened to England! Stay true

Sioni shida…we also have whites who are citizens in Africa.
Tunapenda kulia sana. I have come to realise sisi Africa tuna ka ubaguzi fulani haijawahi isha. Mzungu akiongea kidogo kuhusu color, tunalia saaana.
Wacha France ijibambe.

This is based on recent discoveries… what did ya h discover recently? We need our Africans this be left alone so that we can shine as well. We need our leaders to groom their skills and get some white (not Chinese) skills on board. The only thing ya we gon be known is through the African athletes? We need some bit of loyalty from you.

Old enough to make your wife my bitch

Got no wife bitchnigga! Looking forward to when I can blacklist your tampered cloaca whore

Are you waiting for a whistle?

Well said. A lot of resources yet we can’t refine

I read unconscious bias. Chinese are equally skilled. Wamejaa hata Europe - I have worked with them.
The problem with our leaders is how to get the right deals and manage resources. It is a free world. People move for various reasons, and I believe those working in other countries made own decisions.
We still have alot to do in soccer.

You imbecilic moron, do you realize that there are more black people in Africa than France? And where are our teams in the world cup?

Mbappe and Pogba are beneficiaries of white mans proper management of resources. Wangekua Kenya wangekua wanachoma mahindi kwa ligi ndogo.

White man is clearly able to utilize talent no matter who that person is.

[ATTACH=full]183818[/ATTACH]
Bila apology

This is racism

Hey @M2Random kuna bibi na bwana wanapigana hapa nje juu ya bwana kuhepa home for 2 days.Would you know why the husband run away from home

I wouldn’t know. I was with his wife

Kidinyi wewe.mungu anakuona

First African team to win world cup. :D:D:D:D:D

You can’t separate the two. It is a major factor. The only time whites dominated sports was during segregation.

No it’s not. It’s a fact. When I say guys from western are better at physical sports than central it’s fact. Ditto rift valley with athletics. Facts not tribalism/ racism

Explain 100m sprint lineups and swimming lineups without using race.

Whites still dominate in swimming, archery, tennis, winter sports, motor racing etc. It is wrong to claim they are not dominant anymore.