our volleyball superstars

Sameheeni moms boy. I know he meant no harm - poor soul

[SIZE=7]HAIL THE QUEENS![/SIZE]

@Lifeist @Ka-Buda @Gaza @Mathice hey…come slowly…If there is anyone who is proud of these beauties then it is me…My intention was not to look down upon Jane but point to the fact that they deserve more. There is no doubt that we have talent not only in volleyball but also in other sports. However, our athletes are forced to work from 8-5 because they are not professional athletes.
Our volleyball players deserve to be professional players were they are able to earn millions from the sport and dedicate all their efforts in the game.

That is the reason I attend almost all the international volleyball games held in kenya. That is why i posted this thread when some of you will only think of hekayas and the transfer news za European football.

so shut the tii up fellas

2 Likes

Sawa bro. we all have a slip of the tongue once in a while and having read alot of your postings i believe you didn`t mean it so pole for being so hard on you. I just happen to be totally against the colonial and slave mentality of de-humanising people in order to feel better ourselves which is a weakness Africans suffer from in their bid to fill the gap that the colonial oppressors left. We are all Equal as humans and we all serve an important role in whatever we are qualified in doing.
Have a nice day bro.

1 Like

I am a great fan of this lasses and a just hate how they are not well appreciated for all the effort they put in to represent our country!

@fishmonger we are on the same page on this matter!

HAIL OUR QUEENS!

Kenya’s sports journalists are a disgrace.

and that is where image/marketing consultants come in…these people should be earning millions

Just saw On ktn news that they beat Peru in the finals. Yenyewe these girls need our support.

2 Likes

From endorsements, better salos, allowances and what have you…bt hey, the sports officials are the ones that enjoy almost all av mentioned above…

Angalia hapo kwa right hand kuna chevron ya sergent kudos mrembo

Rank ni c.i boss

As has been pointed by someone ,marketing is what sports men need to invest in kumbuka Rudisha na fyatu fiake really paid.

1 Like

Was watching all the local news channels, all of only have photo snap shots, none ha. A video clip of the game.

The VP invited them and each was awarded 100k not bad