Ouru aliiba kura last time. Leo ameshikwa

yani atamshaa count yet ata hamkua na ma agents kwa polling station[ATTACH=full]134881[/ATTACH]

Tumekuwa tukifikiria makanga ndio mwizi na dere ni mlevi. Kumbe dere ndio mwizi saidi

Accept and Move on. You are of inferior genes and that would explain your thinking. rwnebpork

We we no mama watoto hapa mumeanguka mtihani

Really? I thought RAO was only one of the 8 contenders?

Haikua kwa kupenda ndugu. Wote tuko works leo despite being a holiday

You loc mukubwa,niko free hadi Monday.

[ATTACH=full]134883[/ATTACH]

Much like sex with a chic who’s blacked out, her boobs are there, pussy is there, but you can’t get it up. Similarly…

Si i thot numbers don’t matter …processes matter. Ask maraga he went to confirm 2day.

mwizi anapatikanaa leo!! Wacha tuone atapata kura ngapi!! 5M hawes make

Where I come from, we call that RAPE and should be frowned upon!

Thanks. Now you get why voting in an election without an opponent is frowned upon?

Unasikia kukumia??? Kimavi kikubwa??? Hehehehe… Tayari ashapitisha what Raila got in 8/8

I do not know what surprises me more, that you tried it with a passed out girl or that you could not get it up. Somehow you think it is a normal thing and we can all relate…

@Prometheus utatuonyesha maneno

6.7 Million and counting. In short my frens, UHURU without votes from the swing counties would still have beat RAO with votes from the whole NATION

[SIZE=7]ALLOW THAT TO SINK IN. UHURU’S VOTES BILA ZA SWING VOTES BADO NI MINGI KUSHIND ZA RAO KENYA MZIMA!!! TYRANNY OF NUMBERS CONFIRMED #MutahiNgunyiAkisema your girlfriend is pregnant… IGNORE HER PERIODS!!![/SIZE]

Stick to your day job, prophecy wachia Awour…

Now tell me, has your bank balance changed? Has your life changed in anyway because of these figures? Me sishindangi hapa siasa, I voted, posted and was done.

Punkass. Politics doesn’t feed me.