OVERCOMMUNICATION

Sounds like a baby trap kidogo atakuambia she missed her period

I’m a 31 year old grown ass man.You really think I give a fuck whether an online stranger thinks I’m an Alpha,beta or omega male?

I always use protection.I hate consequences

Quite a quagmire we’re in.I was willing to tolerate her incessant calling till I hit it again but since I have options will just ghost her.
24 year old puthy is sweet but comes with issues

Ukipedwa pendeka kijana. Many hero here are blue ticked by their girlfriends and kugurus

huyo hata sija hit. Nilimuungiza box and started an online r/ship. She has only sent me nudes na sasa anaona am her future hubby

This year I made the mistake with 3 random kunguru but there were no consequences

That’s a pyscho right there… Run brother, run as fast as you can.

my nigga Blaze alikuwa +254 akapiga dem he met online stick. Mseh aliblunder and promised her marriage nxt time he visits Kenya. Mwoman umsumbua daily pale whtsapp. She took a photo in a frends wedding gown, already given their"baby" a name. Ni psycho kuruka

a 31 year old grown ass man getting ghels from dating apps ?

Niaje Jonte…am seeing you denying you ain’t called John

anyway thats a psycho bitch…achana na yeye pap!

Don’t pursue anything older than 22. They will want to settle down. 22 and below want fun

Why would you show up to a date with a 24 yr old driving and smelling fresh?Alafu unalia ana communicate sana?Alafu you foot the bill…and you give her your real number…Leading on a lady too much

Jeez men 2020 nunua simcard ya Telcom ama dial 21number# hadi January.

Go lie to the birds

a 24 year old lady from cupid must have sampled 50 d!cks on average this year…

Boss if you girls to have sex with you don’t take it out on guys who don’t pay.I only incurred food and drinks Expenses but no coin out of my pocket for direct sex

Heh!Boss is this a real story?azin it actually happened…see the signs early and cut her off like cancer

LOL…whatever the case,.she dished out her punani for food and being a beta male, may be you took the online hoe to a posh place to try and prove to her you have deep pockets…And may be the same lady is being banged in some lodging by another online stranger as we are talking …Round two utalipia nunu trust me

Jaymoh what are you trying to say?

I have better things to do than this back and forth with you so I’ll say Okay to end this convo…okay