Overwhelming evidence :Hii ghaseer ni kama itafungwa

He will be freed on a technicality…
Just like those killers of lawyer Willy. Ombeta is trying to cook something will his court shenanigans

i am not very upbeat about our corrupt judiciary but i would not be so pessimistic either. i would say that since we have come this far why don’t we give the process a chance as we scrutinize the efdens the DPP has brought to court?

I have already named Orengo. And also, everyone who worked in the PMs office should be investigated… wakini caroli omondi and gang

Be realistic Sir. If you were DPP today how much evidence would you expet to gather from ten years ago? Would you rather be chasing cold cases with your very limited capacity or pursuing the fresh hot ones? How far back should we go with this corruption thing? To the time Lenana usurped the authority of the maasai to sell their land for a few trinkets?

Jubilee wants to sacrifice kidero and baba has also agreed. People have been complaining that no big fish is behind bars for corruption. Kidero will go to jail without a doubt. Uhuru camp also wanted waititu and a few other governors to go down but they have strong political support from Ruto side of govt.

Bro, I am not saying they will be or should be chased.

I think we are loosing context here. Lets take a few steps back in all this to regain perspective…

My friend Fieuuld Macho rubbished the idea I put forward that Kidero could probably get out of his predicament through corrupt means. His idea is “Hii ni cleanup yawa and no one can help him”. I merely pointed out to him that its a cleanup yes but it isnt 100% unbiased. Rivals are also being gotten rid of by the powers that be and if Kidero hadnt been targeted, he probably wouldnt even be in the dock in the first place.

Also, if he wasnt being targetted, he could probably bribe his way out with the kind of resources he has.

That was the gist of my argument.

I honestly don’t know whether you are bipolar or what. I never said what is bolded above. I SAID THAT SHOUTING THAT KIDERO’S PROSECUTION IS POLITICAL PERSECUTION IS WRONG. THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS BUT as I have said before you like making your alternative facts and arguing on them.

For now, am out!

Leta playbill no lunch time Mwarimu, you’ve summed it all up.

Sweetie Waiguru ako free as a bird hadi President of the land and her accuser wanaenda wedding yake…

Talk of stamp of approval. Yeye ni safi sasa.

Halafu mdanganywe about fighting corruption.

Uhuru’s own sister looted billions in the recent afya scandal. Brookside was mentioned in the sugar scandal and yet the only sugar barron they are going after is one Kidero.

Hii yote ni nonsense. Ni sarakasi. Nothing will happen.

Alrighty Mzee, here is what you said:

Looking at the first bold letters, you are pouring cold water on the idea that Kidero’s case is political. I firmly believe this to be the case. Also, Waitutu and as I pointed out in another post, those other names mentioned may actually genuinely be corrupt. In other words, they are getting rid of corrupt people but also, political foes.

This idea of ALL (second bold part) corrupt people being targeted is neither here nor there. It actually means All people the gavament deems corrupt will be targetted. And you go on to mention Kidero. Yes, it is directed at kidero AND ALL OTHER PEOPLE THE GAVA DEEMS CORRUPT such as the guys you mentioned (akina Mwangi etc). Dont you think its alittle naive to think that this anticorruption thing is completely above board (as you imply ) given the politics of the day (i.e. UhuRaila vs Ruto) and given the fact that Rairas and the Muigais enemies are being prosecuted and DP camp is complaining that they are being targeted?

See you later Alligator!

He will be jailed like the late John Gakuo.

judges are corruptible my friend.Kidero ataenjoy pesa yake polepole

so…are you saying you can milk a female chicken?:smiley:

Oh, but Tunoi was a Judge of the Supreme Court of Kenya [Scok:D]

kwenu ni Wang’uru ama ni Kimbimbi? :smiley:

Mambo ya paybill only one fossil is allowed; me. Until I die, huyu mwingine cannot pata hizi benefits za uzeeni…

Hapa stakes ziko a bit high. Plus precedence has been set and you have to account for inflation. Kidero lazima atoe 500m hapa

maybe a cock is double difficult:Dbut what do i know?

Won’t hold my breath, atafungwa miaka 3 then pay a fine of 1 million and they won’t charge him with anything else.

My point is that kama judge wa subreme goat anatuhumiwa kuwa alihongwa hiyo dough yote. Magistrate kule chini should be cheaper.