Owino Babu

This toddler Babu looks to me like a GMO kid…huyu si mwanasiasa…he is just a spoilt kid who is not yet out of his diapers. By the way who knows his background,parents…relatives

No one does,but no one cares about your background either.

Punguza iyo kuber mkuMbwa

Mwaura ako ndani, what’s the fate of Oloo Onyango who choose tribe over a national post or he’s been thrown to the political dustbin?

Babu Owino does not age?? Looks exactly the same as he did when I first saw him at Chiromo. And that was a good number of years back.

1 Like

Relax within less than 10 years he will be knocking Jubilee doors or storming in.

Political oblivion pap, he had said that, he would help with the strategy that was employed in 2013 to propel Babuon into power The strategy failed even for himself

Some asked about his background and who used to finance him. Some say he was financed by Gaddafi

Babu is my MP tibiiiiim after two terms tunamuingiza gavana

He comes from a humble background huko kondele ,raised by single mother who used to sell changaa to sustain family needs,kwa ufupi hapa hakuna GMO.

2 Likes

That’s his identity signature. Sonko was also in the same parliament with upii reloaded while MosesKuria has never outgrown upuus hadi leo. I don’t see what all these shenanigans is about

1 Like

Jamaa ya carcinogenic wheelbarrow . Nothing to smile about.

Inategemea the side from which you’re not able ‘to smile about’

Both cheeks.

I agree with you on all these but I want to add a thought to your debate. Moses Kuria is a very bright fellow. The “extreme” projection is on purpose.

1 Like

What law has he proposed to show he is smart. Ama your just saying that because he is in jubilee

3 Likes

If I had to relocate to Nairobi 2022 then he’d have my early-bird vote for governor.
I just like the guy 'cause his genes naturally show in his character. Nyakwar Ramogi