Own Goal

Ghasia old fossils hawajui maneno ya telegram. Hii Mtu hutumia telegram secret chat. Huko upuzi ya screen shotting hakuna.

NGOMBE HAZEEKI MAINI. HAPA HAKUNA SHIDA. WACHA GAVANA ATOMBANE KWA AMANI

Motherfuckers still sending dick pics in this day and age…!!! That shit will eventually leak without fail… When get to his level you is basically a walking target.

Hapo slaykwin alipata leverage ya kuthreaten gafana na extortion. Tuma ama nipatie Cyprian Nyakundi. Ama nikuanike Kwa captain frisk.

I kint believe it.

Job ya governor comedian iko secure…ni bibi tu ataletea yeye shida.

Hehehehe rule number one is never send a pic of your wanker. Just don’t!!! But if you do and get busted, brush it off and move forward like it never even happened. People forget quickly. If you project shame, the world will now react to it as such . I mean, Trump has survived worse . Anyways, I guess Mr Kavana anakula dryfry

“my political enemies @work

kanu vs tangatanga….hii ni fita ya kisiasa tu…ati “when do i fuck you”…this is a profesor and furthermore a shagzmod…the most he could say is “when can i see you”…and of course he would call… such a high profile person cant use text…

Iyo mizee hapan ongea namna hii, mbotoshop

Hehehehe… uko na jokes . He was a man before he was a proffesor or governor …emphasis on man.

Anacheza na kupipi kwa mtu

This can’t be the governor. Maybe someone with a similar name

gayyyyyyyyyyy thread

You don’t have to send your hard earned 10 bob to that nigga. Just send absurd amount like this one here:[ATTACH=full]293826[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]293827[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D, just time buda. Time tu, FA agreed to delay next season as the current season’s being done with. So, just time. We’ve wwaited for ov 30+, we can still wait for un 1 year.

Who is the slayqueen … I need to see her nioni if she is worth it bana

WhatsApp always displays a contact with the country code, why are you accepting this pure nonsense

Photoduka