Owning a vehicle will be pretty Expensive

Our government is manufacturing archaic laws as if they are meant for citizens of wakada, not Kenyans! Uhuru leaves it to his githeri ministers to live their fantasies and wild dreams. The results are obvious to everyone who is not a Githeri minister or Uhuru himself!

Iyo maneno tutaenda kortini na @Okiya wa Tataa ikuwe unconstitutional…ii ni kuumiza peasants

I think inadepend na period, kuna 1 month, 3 months etc. Should be around 10k every 3 months

Draconian.

Sasa ukiimport v8 na around 5-8 million saa hii itakuwa 10-13million. Hiyo taumisa sisi tena na itufanye turudi one economic class below.

No need of personal vehicles. We need a working public transport system

Who died and made you king of everyone’s financial decisions. Kama mtu dream yake ni kununua premio and nothing else na atafute pesa legally anunue, wewe ni nani kusema he shouldn’t!? What is the difference between you and the Islam radicals that believe all non muslims deserve to die? Mtu anaongea hivi wakati watoto wa shule ulaya wanafanya kazi Mcdonalds wanunue gari ya kuenda shule, yenyewe watu wa nyayo era mkufe haraka mtuachie Kenya.

[ATTACH=full]220792[/ATTACH]

Unless waamue kuitumia kama agenda kwa campaigne 2022.

My car has given me hell the last few days. The crankshaft pulley was turning freely affecting battery recharge and water pump mechanism leading to over heading and eventually a blown gasket. This was caused by a sheared halfmoon key. Just bought one ya mkato pale dar es salam road at 1k. This ka-thing is so small but hiyo ndiyo bei nimetoboka. The other option was to buy the pulley assembly at 6k.[ATTACH=full]220800[/ATTACH]

So according to you everyone whose opinions differ from yours deserves death. Okay. But you don’t need to harbor all that pain, son. Besides, if you can afford that Premio after the price hike, you would be considered a member of the rich club.

:D:D:D

…am planning actually to do so.:D:D:D

The local new car market will never improve as long as the current tax regime exists. A new car in Kenya costs more than twice its equivalent in other markets e.g. USA.
[MEDIA=twitter]1085836002843938817[/MEDIA]

Eeeeh uko na machungu nani?
Ulikosewa na?

I might not be a visionary but I have a deep feeling this 4 Agendas especially manufacturing and housing will fail miserably. I think the government is rushing and implementing knee-jerk methods to conform to the ‘idyllic fantasy’ of achieving the big 4 in the four years remaining in Uhuru government.

In my own opinion, there is a serious lack of frameworks to achieve these goals. I think long term perspective is needed esp the housing agenda. At the moment it’s very chaotic.

Maybe am misinformed…

You are right Pastor @Njenga ( your profile picture looks like you are advertising a crusade), in my own opinion, if Uhuru concentrates on Vision 2030, saa hii tungekuwa a few steps ahead.

Dude,u dont even own a prado.

Get ready for soils cornea courtesy of Suzuki Altos and Mazda Carols.

Cuba rolls on 1960s and 1950s cars. Munya apeleke umeffi mbali sana.
These cunts in suits we give positions then they start showing us their full stomachs 99% of them grew in abject poverty. I mean ile ya matako ilikua ikichapwa na upepo coz nigga had torn shorts design ya ile google meme. A few millions in, they forget where they were and cannot fathom why all Kenyans cannot buy a 2019 Landcruiser. Na ni millions za wizi. Njege ici.