Oya oya...uOG peleka huko mbali kayole mse

If mungu ni mkubwa he’d have done a better job and created a better breed of humans. Then he’d need not ride the tailcoats of a pandemic to right such inequalities. Or you know, created the coronavirus in the first place.

Your statement doesn’t make sense or at best it alludes to god being a sadistic fiend.
But since you’ve been conditioned to heap praises of him regardless, anything goes.

Kweli kabisa

God uses harsh situations sometimes in order to sanitise the world of human madness. Recall the following:
-Plagues on Egyptians to release the Jews from Egyptian slavery.
-Flooded the whole world and only saved Noah and his family to clear the world of excessive wickedness.
-Destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for their sins but saved Lot from it.

• Is currently using Corona to remind us of how a few greedy and evil people can decimate the human population

What gives him the right to be a grade-A fiend and nobody calls him out for it?
Seems to me that he’s the epitome of ‘If you only have a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.’
Mass murder seems to be his weapon of choice, which goes against all that he claims to be - all-merciful, all-loving, and such.
The above actions outclass Hitler by far but yet, people are persuaded that he’s the best thing ever.
Why is that?

God is merciful but he also punishes those who disobey him arrogantly like you do. Start believing in him today and you will experience a whole new life.

Am sorry, did I touch a nerve? Or what’s with the empty threat?
Thanks, but no thanks.
Am better off without a sadistic imaginary friend who loves me to bits.
Isn’t there an off chance that he created me this way? So that’s on him as well.

I will pray for you to see the light of this wonderful faith.

And I thank you for that.
Just be sure to let me know when your prayers about this issue are answered.
You sure will be notified from above when this happens, no?

Nilikua majirani nao,opposite house on the road ya kuenda ile shule ya moi. Those fukkers were no where under privileged,magari,bash na tei ndio zao. If they wanted to take care of their own wangeanza na ngara

that was original intention ,but only a small percent genuinely got.Most of the occupancy was allocated to the tycoons’ kids…hence the life…by the way is tha mi education complex a private or a public school?

Private

Patricia, you are a sick house nigger…

Wakanda jibu swali. The racism is right at your door step. Grab some vibranium and go do something about it.

:D:D tutakuombea na utapona… in white Jesus’ name

Instead of arguing the whole day about this, tukubaliane tu. Isnt it clear that the black race is the most inferior race? manze ata WASOMALI hutudharau. I know it hurts but thats just how it is and will always be. A white chokoraa has more value than a black president in this world. The sooner we all accept that as the status quo, the better…and it aint never gonna change, ata mkidemonstrate for a million years.

Why are you ignoring the racism in your country?

Focus on the thread stop your sideshows.

Prepare as the Wakandans come to give you speeches on how you are suffering from [SIZE=5]inferiority complex.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Na yule mjinga anakwambia kuhusu inferiority complex ameandikwa kibarua na mtoto wa mhindi. He eats dog scraps from foreigners.[/SIZE]

:D:D

Hahaha…ata waniue, it’ll never change. The black skin is at the bottom of the foodchain. Anybody saying otherwise is in denial

Saa hii Wakandans,wako lock down waiting for the white man to invent the cure to Covid plus the vaccine.

“Mzungu bana what’s taking so long? Where is the cure and the vaccine? And while you are at it throw in some new episodes of Money Heist since as a black man I can’t even make my own TV shows. I only have two hands and two legs while white people got six of everything!”