Oyaaaa, hizi ndio coins watoto wenu wameniletea this week

Respect, I appreciate MTU who appreciates hustle yake more than who floss imaginary riches.

Spotify

You deserve a medal, Peasant. You are the true hustler not the birrionare with a big smile.

Receive my commendations.

Peasant in Chief

Ilikuwa inatoka chini?

I thought coin collecters try to find unique ones like from various countries, years or rare not hoard ones from the same country.

Peasant in Chief

Cyber iko ndani ya PS ama ?

Ah shit it seems I need a VPN. Wacha ntaangalia nkifika home. Shukran

Kiongos nirushie ka quarter

naprefer kustream sasa hii took me a while to find, isipokua kuna version zingine, unabaki stuck na inferior quality

Keep up kiongosi, I like the spirit. This is impressive

Hii mambo ya ka quarter imenisumbua since car few ianze:p

Sandsana Omwami

Hizi Ni coins za gambling machine zile matiangi Ali ban

Pale mlolongo ziko mob

Ghasiaa … Shop yako iko wapi nataka nikuletee biashara.

Kasi msuri kiongosi

Nimegundua yakwamba wewe ni mwenye maringo sana. I also do the work that you are doing but I have never boosted in the media platforms, the way you do. But for sure, kuna wale ambao wametudharau sana. Wanafikiria eti sisi hatuna pesa. Pesa tunayo kwa wingi! In fact we will begin to overcharge you when you come to my cyber. Lazima mjue yakwamba kazi ni kazi provided it can help you pay your expenses. So I would like to encourage you to continue with that job untill you become rich. I am soon going to employ some of your kids to help me do the work in my cyber. Ama unaonaje? Si wewe ndio umekataa kuwalipia karo, sasa wanarandaranda tu.

Huyu msee uoperate Choo za kaju vile inaonakena

Sema Tu unataka kurustle hizo PS4