P.w.E.

I am not a shemale nor a virgin. Sijawai guza malaya knowingly. Wanakataa free advertisement.

Kuna dem najua alikua poko Mombasa na saa hii ameolewa. I guess hii wao huchukulia ni temporary.

most of them have kids so they cannot just vamoose, it makes sense not to kulisha the guy Michele because that makes them a target which means they have to skip town. And on how easy is it to take them home, it makes a lot of sense to take 2000 Bob from one customer than having to service 10 guys to get the same amount, plus itā€™s less risky and convenient.

Kila nyani na starehe yake na starehe ya @Kidinyi ni kutembeza mkia.

1 Like

He has the future in his deek and heā€™s living it.

6 Likes

what typa gava is this? makuro wako kila mahali CBD in all counties carrying on with their daily agendas na ati prostitution is illegal? why cunt em m-pigs just legalize it?

umeshawai dinya kapoko wa mbudhia? iyo place inakuanga bado?

your handle is pink,jana karibu barueri akufunue boot. you will be a shemale until you change that handle.
matter mapokos wewe ni virgin.

3 Likes

Jack Danielā€™s last spoken words before he died
were ā€œOne last drink, please.ā€

I believe heā€™ll go for RETREAD ya DĀ„ck!

2 Likes

nilikuwa those regions Sunday, Eureka nilinotice mapoko wengi wako around 20-24 yrs but I didnā€™t partakeā€¦ nikamalizia SJ nikakutana na mwengine anjiita Kate, ameiva btw, started talking till 5 alafu nikamzindikisha hadi kwa mat za umo!.. naenda kumyandua hii Sunday

@Kidinyi having proved your prowess in mdinyano now you need to advertise your services ukuwe mdinyaji wa kulipwa.

2 Likes

luwere kijana

I AM PROUD OF YOU KIKUNYI

1 Like

:):):slight_smile:

unaenda vct lini?

Sasa Ma Neighbor wako hukuita ajeā€¦
Kuna neighbor wangu ako na tabiya kama hiyo yako lakini haijaoza vile yako imeoza. Sisi humuita Katombiiā€¦ Jee wewe??

Mbuthia huko Huruma bado iko but not worth the hassle. Lakini si wamebeat boss?

hii eureka iko wapi ama ni hapo next to ambassador

Mujamaa wewe ni wahio base ama. I used to fcuk manze fulani hapo down karibu na Metameta

I have a cousin who used to live in that area. Si hiyo area iko crowded kama Pipu.