Pamba Na Wenzake Arrested by EACC

He he, I was offline MM for most of yesterday and today but those are 50 and 100 Bob notes. Maybe the highest denomination you can get is 200.
I guess next time I need loose change I will be approaching a traffic cop.

Wah!! It’s true that ma3 and bus guys deliberately select the filthiest, oldest 50 bob notes to give to the scum:

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2017/01/143917_cfafd953fe832bea5760e726b31e8a33.jpg

@Meria Mata usitetee ghasia. Kwanza these are the ones you come into contact daily, and they will hinder you for the slightest or imaginary reason in their quest to collect for themselves and the boss.

1 Like

Ushawahi ambiwa na traffic cop eti umemuangalia vibaya/madharau, sasa inabidi you buy the fucker lunch,

Another day along mwingi garissa road, afande nasimamisa Mimi, the guys asks why the spare wheel is worn out, ni Hatia, had drunk some KC at matuu, so nikamuuliza mbona kiatu yake imeisha na ni mali Ya serikali,
Spent the whole day at mwingi police station, uzuri pto was "eating "so sikuacha kakitu,
But Hii kitu is annoying, a simple trip to nai Ya 15k, these Fuckers eat about 500 kama gari ni safi, other wise utajipata umeenda makuyu kulipa 20k na gari ilikua job Ya 12k…
I have no cop friends BTW, scum scam

1 Like