Pamba on the Run. ( woman dead )

Afadhali kuitisha refund for every penny spend on the kunguru kuliko kuchunishwa skuma for life.

ama you just walk tu…it is always less harmful

you can pay lakini lazima akuzalie watoto kama watano kwanza

sio mmoja, we agreed azae kama watano hivi

Swali.How comes pink handles don’t contribute in this topic?Labda kuna mmoja wao amelipiwa fees aseme kama alibaki ama alihepa

These topics have been extensively discussed here and elsewhere.
Hata fare siku hizi i don’t send to ladies i have never met…

Girls should learn there is nothing like free lunch, sasa ona matokeo. You can’t just joke with someones sweat just like that. The man also should have known better.

Went through his Facebook page , kunguru alianza kumsumbua since 2013 na ako na kiburi sana[ATTACH=full]229528[/ATTACH]

:DThinking in Kikuyu?

I’ve heard it said before, that education to a lady is education to the entire community and I agree with this.

I’ve also heard but I’m not sure if it’s conjectured, that the AP Officer who murdered his wife at Kakamega had educated her - a good thing I should say - but she turned against him and thought him a fourth rate citizen.

I’ve further heard it from a good many number of people, that educating a wife is the riskiest venture a man should engage in.

Here, opponents of this venture insist that human beings hate being indebted to others. It’s the same reason that those you help a lot will eventually turn against you, the same reason Osotsi turns against Mudavadi and the same reason Ruto does not want to hear about Moi.

So, what to do? You educate a woman, you educate a community. You educate a woman, you risk being downgraded.

The solution is simple : don’t educate your wife with an end in mind of bonding her. She’ll bolt. If you want, and if you can, educate your wife with an aim of improving the society. You’ll know peace.

But the golden solution is here, if you really desire to have an educated wife : Marry an already educated wife.

That your life may be longer and peaceful, my sons, pay attention to this.

I personally know of a guy who did odd jobs, mjengo, butchery,boda et all to somesha a lady thru campo.
When she became a high sc teacher the lady akachukua loan, akanunua probox n gave it to a guy she eloped with.after some years she came back to the husband n they lived ‘happily’ ever after.
But I juz don’t undstnd that type of juju cz even now she clubs, doesn’t cook for him unless when the kids r on hols, n she still maintains her Ben10s

Iwekwe kwa curriculum pale Kiganjo/Embakasi

You have me confused ! Am a servant of the the Lord! But in my eyes wewe ni traitor na impure blood!

Uchawi hio