Panya Ameshikwa!!

Hii ni fake but I think something sinister happened at SCoK…
Lastly, RWNEEEBPORK.

3 Likes

Me loving these propagandas working magic against bondostanis disrupting their group wank-fest prematurely. Am just saying that the WAKORAS MUST GO.

4 Likes

So you guys mnasema this is fake and yet mkiambiwa ati waiguru alienda kufungua company na yule mjinga wa kubeba pesa na ngunia mnaamini! Silly kenyans…si mkuwe na msimamo.

@Nattydread wewe endelea na hii kazi nzuri. Mkora maraga lazima ajue hajui. Something stinks especially at the high court!

2 Likes

@GUKA, still waiting for your part of the story you promised. Waiting for your well researched allegations of what transpired in the Scok. You had talked about Lenaola and voila he exposed his soft underbelly.
Leta heyaka Guka

Part 2 ya story ikuje, umekarisha saaana

Whoever believes that Akombe would use WhatsApp and leave a trail needs a check up. For the last two months no senior Kenyan is using SMSes or WhatsApp to transmit any sensitive political info especially those attached to NASA…This I know very well and I know why

Did you see that learned smart fellow
Orengo admitting that he met Justices after initially furiously denying?

Wait until the photos, CCTV footage and audio begin to arrive.

Smart enough to avoid Whatsapp but daft enough to hire a Canter to deliver a heap of manure to the Supreme Court at midnight?

Wanatumia telegram

On further scrutiny I believe it’s real. Since the elections Akombe has had this unsettling look of fear in her photos. Why? Her body language betrays her.

Two memos ‘leaked’, both mirroring exactly what JaKuon wants to happen at the IEBC. Chebukati is forced to explain without effecting, but the damage to the targets cannot be undone.

Well, the PA was indeed fired, now the challenge is to mop up carefully and to keep Akombe out of reach of sensitive materials.

All that crap is FAKE.

Mee too!

It is becoming very clear why Msando died.

He wouldn’t play ball, and just wanted to do his job and play with his side-dish once in a while like most other non-JaKuonist salary-men of his generation.

Its TRUE! Otherwise how do you explain whats happening

Ha! When will the 26th get here? I want to see some real action - and blood cuddling screams from JaKuonists as their “wings” get clipped by their mortal enemy.

Kassin, my suspicion is that they didn’t even want passwords/security info. Getting rid of him would give them something serious and tangible to accuse Jubilee of and also remove a stumbling block (ref your thought above).

There is something inherently wrong with people that kill innocent people for political expediency. Note how quickly Maraga started talking about sacrificing his own life for the sake of “justice”. Some indoctrination must have taken place waay before Aug 2017.

Acheni kupigana because of fake news.
Watch hii panya

[MEDIA=twitter]908639208067047424[/MEDIA]

So this guy took screenshots to cook himself.

yep, something smell rotten.a well planned coup involving compromising IEBC and SC wakoras. no wonder they are so mad at Ezra. i believe the original plan was to inflate LOPs votes in the system via IEBC wakoras and the deported foreigners. though this could easily be discounted via comparing actual physical forms, the wakora at SC had been prepped to declare the system figures final. Jangili kabisa
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/09/24/gekara-muoni-fired-as-chebukatis-assistant-for-leaking-info_c1640864
[SIZE=6]Gekara Muoni fired as Chebukati’s assistant for leaking info[/SIZE]
Sep. 24, 2017, 9:00 am
By STAR REPORTER @thestarkenya