@panyaste hio ime siberia spidi sana

A shoulder to lean on sio. Meffi

true to self true to country! hehe am time barred now there was a time i applied for the british army(2015) met all their requirements but lacked someone to host me in the UK for the duration of the training !!! water under the bridge now but funny enough sahi niko na contacts huko ! kila saa ni ati " imei si ukuje usalimie Emery hapa Emirates? Usijali accommodation wewe nunua tu ticket na pesa ya kubowl!"

that soon becomes a bic to ride on!

Is one of the friends called Kamau?

Aah yes there is that host issue requirement. What I gathered though is that if you use your money wisely, you will save a lot and still have fun. The fabulous houses for free, free transport…women throwing themselves at you, good booze el-cheapo/free…travels to far flung places ateee for urako…

That is how life works out. Timing! and sometimes you thank the gods for it in years to come. If things had gone my way back in the day I would be in Trumpistan. Woooi wooi wooi Amadioha forbid.

I would rather not name them…but they are shiny eyed.

Imei hihihihi a woman who is shagged by anyone anaitwa ‘village bike’ in my circles. Sasa hii imeniua.:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dit sounds even worse when said in Kyuk.
Atee tigana na muithikiri ushio! (leave that bike alone)
Ona nduri ngengere (it has no bells)

Dudes can be so mean.

Panyaste …what’s up