paranormal activities

From the description, you have a low memory and nothing paranormal, but yes jinis do exist and our cameras can capture them in action.

God

When i was in Dar, a friend told me of a story that had happened to him, though am not sure if it was true or not. I spoke to several people, and they confirmed it. The guy says he moved to south TZ to live with an uncle who was a Sheikh. He told me (i will be brief) that after sometime, there is a female jinni who used to visit him most of the afternoons when he was just lazying around after lunch. The jinn would come and mate with the boy, they would have sex and the boy told me he would ejaculate, and after a duration, the female jinn would slowly walk towards the door and disappear. He says that this incident happened for over one year, hence it couldn’t have been wild imaginations. On telling the Sheikh, the Sheikh, just told him its normal and that happens all the time.
I heard three different accounts of this occurrence. I am still skeptical, but, talk to Muslims who reside along the coast

Arabian nights?

Just know jinn wako kisha nyamaza

This female djinn would get a lot of work here at ktalk kamuaring many with dry spells

In Africa, we call paranormal uchawi-ushirikina, majini etc and it is nothing to be ashamed of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9mRl9tW3kE

Not true, ni ndoto. Huyo mbegu ilikuwa ina produce at an abnormal rate. Wet dream reloaded.

What the… You are one of them, this handle is supposed to be long dead

huku kumejaa waislam,it is only muslims who belief in jinns,christians know only satan

it’s not normal to have sex with demons. But I read a similar story in one of the British tabloids about a woman who recounted sleeping with ghosts. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6030085/Woman-reveals-relationship-ghost-met-Australia.html

Djinns are demonic spirits. So Christians know about them.

That word iko kwa koran.(not very sure though)

it’s just an arabic name for demon or evil spirit… donge?

kelele

aka fellow fallen angels, aka mandimoni, ndaimonos, yaani his Tushui. Umeelewa @gashwin ?

Tunafaa tuite Dean Winchester and Sam from supernatural wamalize hizo ghosts. Ata mimi nikiwa mdogo I used to be harassed by puppet toys they would throw me to the ground and beat me , the problem is I’ve never owned puppets so whose were they and where did they come from?

Oh yeah almost forgot about that imaginary dude

This is simple,if you believe in God then demons, angels, ghost and the devil are real for they are all mentioned and characterized in the bible. We are even told about the medium who consulted Samuel spirit for soul and about Simon the magician. Am usually sceptical but I have seen things with my own eyes that lack explanation but i tend to ignore.