Parastatal director living hand to mouth? Dry fry artists Kujeni muone vile maisha huwa ngumu courtesy of children's court and baby mamas

Sitati seems to be a man who lacks self-control and good decision making in more than one aspect of his life. Si ni juzi tu alikanyaga watu akiwa mlevi. Now this. I suppose given his history with women, this shouldn’t be a surprise.

umenyonya mboro ngapi kutoka uanze kutombwa mkundu orangutan sura mawe mtoto wa malaya

Some people are lucky…this dude was recently at deacons mara eveready sai hes at kengen?
All in all hes finished…this woman is a formidable irritant… @TrumanCapote will love this

Ati the guy is just a contract employee :D:D
I wish you knew how many high profile jobs this dude has held for the last 10yrs! Anybody who can secure a seat on kengen board is not an ordinary kenyan like you and me.

Baruya zitatuonyecha mambo, asiiii huyu yelo yelo ndio sesky[ATTACH=full]352091[/ATTACH]

Njeri Thorne ni niece wa David Murathe

Exactly. There is a time he was a high roller but siku hizi mashida zinamfuata kila mahali. Zile siku hakuna asubuhi ingepita kama Maina Kageni hajamdedicatia ngoma apo classic. He was some top manager somewhere but ni kama iyo kazi iliisha. Every 12 months lazima akuwe na drama…mara drunk driving accident akaua mse, mara kushikwa na bibi ule alikua radio presenter.

Ziliisha zote. He had too many distractions coz of issues in his personal life.

One of the murder suspects to the lady whose body was dumped in Kajiado, Stevenson Odour once held the lucrative Kengen board position.

Mungiki tu wache.

This is normal for kikuyu women regardless of their social standing in society. Maybe you are all ghetto and ratchet. Passaris gave birth with someone’s husband when she was a CEO at adopt a light. Rose Kamotho sis gave birth for M’kindia when he was a minister. It’s like as soon as you guys see a guy with any kind of status you open your uterus wide for men. LOL. Wakikuyu acheni kua Malaya. Every funeral of any politician there’s a kikuyu baby momma. Kwani where’s your dignity? Your women are cheap and desperate. If they are not paying men to be their husbands they’re trapping people’s husbands with children. Kyuk women are so desperate and cheap. I hear that majority of touts in Nairobi wamefugwa na Kyuk sugar mommies. Imagine a tout? Last time you heard of a desperate Kyuk woman taking a casual laborer to her house where he stole 60k from her safe. You were really supporting her ati if you can’t get s1 of your class you can go for watu wa mjengo. You people are too desperate and you cheapen yourself too much. Starting with you.

Maybe Njeri thought she hit jackpot when she heard Kengen director. Anyway, I still got more respect for her than women who wamefuga na kulisha wanaume, paying their own dowry and wedding then patronizing singles yet you married yourself.

Reputation was already soiled the moment he was accused of fathering a kid outaide wedlock. Saa hii ni sasa asave face

I had to tap on the see the ignored button and this is what I find. Si amesema ukweli jameni. Capote while at that address ule mama wa London ako na mdomo sana

Kyuk ladies are just too cheap and desperate, sleep with them at your own risk. Remember Passaris, Valerie Kimani after winning TPF 5mill she got pg with Eric Wainaina who has a family. All the MPs, governors, senators have Kyuk baby mommas who are Kyuk. Any burial scandals you can be sure it’s a Kyuk woman. They’re known for this plus for being sugar mummies.

Heshimu akina mama she has three kids all using 900k a month

Makena for once i agree with you girl…!

Skin tone ni mambo yote kwao. Plus Shiro, Njeri names seem to excite the brothers a lot. Having said that we vibe v well with our Lunje bros. Got good chemistry together.

Wacha matusi :D:Di think what @TrumanCapote wrote up there settles this debate…

I disagree but everyone has a right to their opinion. I would argue that it takes 2 to tango. Having said that, I love ‘me’ Ingo bros. I dated one for the longest time. Pretty sure I have hekayad about him here. Think to Ken Sarro.

Huyo lazima alimalizia bwanako grip:D