parents or police to blame?

Yes even an ALLEGED thief has rights per the constitution. It is up to the prosecutor to prove in a court of law that alleged thief is guilty. Wacheni shortcuts to justice. The law exists for a reason.

To me, whichever way one looks at it, parents and extended family have blame to carry for a kid turning up like that. The child is not raising themselves, and what they exhibit to the outside world is a reflection of the kind of upbringing they are getting. The mother is quick to shed tears, but her son did’n’t wake up one day and become like that.

When it comes to these petty thieves, hakuna kitu kama allegations. I bet u have never been robbed at gun point. If it ever happens to u, u will wish @pamba met this thug and serve the instant justice.

I’m praying that you will be violated by the end of day tuone kiherehere yako.

no, don’t wish that one anyone…even holy janes…

They are absent you furking turd. Either dead because they were thugs or absent because they are pieces if sh.it like you. At least the mothets tried.

Surudi nyuma and while at it cops don’t fancy killing but circumstances can’t be avoided.

Afande usiniombee vibaya priss. Pelekeni wao kortini na jela. Wacheni upuss ya kuua vijana wadogo. How do you distinguish yourselves from thugs kama tabia zenu ni sawa? The police force is one of the most corrupt public institutions we have, armed with a badge and gun, and lethal as hell.

[ATTACH=full]107768[/ATTACH] chukua hio kama lunch

In bad taste. You guys are yet to distinguish yourself from thugs. In my eyes hamna tofauti…sorre

Father’s play a very important role in raising boys
A mother can’t raise a responsible man by herself
That’s why you see many of these young boys with behavioral problems have daddy issues ,missing dads or broken homes caused by bad marital relationships

So let’s not blame the mothers when we know men of a certain generation have refused to step up and commit to raising their sons ,
the generation of men with a large amount of drunkards ,the same generation of men that is known for corruption ,tribalism ,selfishness and other vices
Young boys look to these men whom are their fathers as role models

And thats why you see girls these days are succeeding in school more than boys, because the days when men/fathers had values and a sense of responsibility towards their society are long gone.

This is wrong and distasteful pamba. We all at KT have our differences of opinion.
But let us never wish harm on each other; same way we agreed to never insult our mothers.

Don’t be quick to find blame with the absent father and none on the mom. I was raised by abusive parents. Years ago, father lost his job after a psychiatric evaluation revealed him to be a psychopath. My mom was the classic mtu wa kanisa. But back at home, behind closed doors, she[ATTACH=full]107770[/ATTACH] was many times worse. I used to ask them if they wanted me to be a killer in future. We need to talk and share with others, especially kids who may be at risk, so they know they are not alone in what they may be going through.

Solution ni polygamy to reduce the number of bastards pampered and called mzee wa Boma or baba by their mums…boys need a Father figure to straighten up ili wajue working hard and snart is the only way to real wealth.

Back in ushgo, when I reported the abuse I’m going through, they used to laugh at me and say they are the ones who made them like that. I was given the option of becoming something like a slave to them so they will “help” me. I told them to fcuk off. The abuse we see everyday has complex origins and the extended family is very much involved. They know what they did.

Najua Pamba will oppose this but kuwakulisha copper sio the solution. I think probably it could be an inter-twinned syndicate. one who supplies the fire arms tht these under age youth use? Two, who buys the products of thier crime? probably sio wazazi wao peke yao. the moment you buy that stolen phone or even that spare part from dissambled stolen car you are fueling them. Its about supply and demand. The society is to blame. Armed robbery is a worst thing that i wont even wish to my enemies but gunning them done isnt the solution.

You are correct. Kutafuta simu au laptop ya bei rahisi na hujui imetoka wapi gives a ready market to the crooks. Cutting corners is contributing to very many hidden criminal activities.

I didn’t ask for insults you imbecile. Go catch a bullet from those fuckers.

Polisi hata hawatambui salo…ati hizo ni za kubuy credit. Some of these guys are damn rich na hakuna kazi muhimu wamefanya. Ni raia wangapi wameibiwa na cops through intimidation tactics? Ukikataa kutoa bribe they conspire to make your life hell. Hata wao walishwe copper.!! F*ck the po-po.

No.