Parents, this is the reason you should keep your kids far away from social media.

hehe kijana amejam

Mimi watoi wako na phone but hawako kwa watsapp ama Facebook.

hw did he burst his lip like that? Huyo ni kama amekuwa akipigana, nimeenda IG yake na kuna watu wanambully vibaya sana. That kid is crying out for help

I’m telling you ile generation tuko nayo, we are in for it. As a parent, I may try my level best to train my kid to go by my rules 'coz its my roof, but huko shule anakutana na garbage na trash kama izi. Woe unto me!

by the time afike hii level, you’ve semi-lost him. and the idiot who made him reach this level, well, she’s lost as well.

absentee parentism.

Grade 6-8 was really tough socially. I remember that’s when cliques and bad attitudes started forming. I pity the kids of today having to deal with the pressures of puberty and social media. This young adolescent needs help to mitigate bad outcomes including depression, drug abuse, even suicide.

:D:D:D:Dspare the rod utaonyeshwa umefi kwa nyumba yako plus a couple of lawsuits

He is just a child! Come on, folks! Nakumbuka vile raima was hard on me but I came out just fine. Imagine someone calling you gay ama dame wa @Kimakia na wewe ni mwanaume!

After kichapo if at all he needs a phone ni kabambe cheapest.

yeaaaaaaaa…that kid is gay

It’s just normal teenage-dumb-talk. But, unlike us who said dumb shit and got away with it because weren’t recorded, this little twat’s rant is now indelibly stored in several servers. As they say, in the future, everyone will have a scandal. Most of these kids now have nude pics, stupid rants, and sex chats hibernating somewhere in the inter-webs – waiting for the most inappropriate time to leak.

This kid has very bright future as a Kenyan politician. He will do very well, mark my words.

I like that part when Tom Swallows the woodpecker then anameza maji.I see we share something in common.

Do you mean std 6 to std 8??

So in short mimi nisizalishe au?

Bro, zalisha tu. But just wait for surprises from your little nigga/nigglet alafu utuletee hekaya like… “Saidieni wadau…” We shall revisit this.

Maybe I give our community view of things:- Spend as much time as possible with your kids before they hit 10…Maximize as possible and you won’t be in trouble later. Fathers especially should always mentor boy child while wife mentors the girl child. Lay the foundation early

Are you married,am seriously looking for a wife,I dont have money

Says who?,how did you turn out to be Njamba huthu the gay.someone said the same thing about you where you showed those traits

You aint hindu