parents who think u know nothing

Hii dunia kitu hunyamazisha watu ni pesa/success mtu aliita Joho dunder way back in the 90’s sai anamuomba tender hapo county. So just create wealth to a point where you don’t give a fuck about anyone’s opinion. But respect your father…his blessings and curses hushika mbaya usiai hata mtusi siku moja.

Wanaflex authority tu ju huko nje their opinions don’t matter for shit!plus a self entitlement knowing that they jizzed and formed you from nothing. Kind of a god complex.get used to it,its also a sign of ageing and they know thyre not as smart as they were,things are changing fast and the leadership dynamics are shifting. Do your thing in silence and let it show for itself watakuheshimu from actions not words.

you are one negative black ass mr vacuum head. You say nothing and when you do its just fart

My Fren…you are not alone…many of us are like that.wacha hizo ten years zako,even when you are fifty they will still not respect you.The only solution is to keep off those family meetings…yaani dont go at all…build yourself my broda.As someone has advised you let your success do the talking.The thing is ,most of our relas know that you are afaiid of being on your own so they cultivate some kind of guilty consciousness in you such that you will always need them around.If you fall a slave to that…then you are finished … ignore the shit and live your life boss…

Having said that you must also accept that there are parents that can just be BAD to put it lightly. He is not arguing or disrespecting his dad. Already you can see he is broken for him to cry out. How he handles this conflict will influence how he raises his kids.

This is a very serious discussion my friend. The chap is thirty years old. You are advising him to go and cause tantrums at home. How mature is that?? That will only serve to prove the father right perhaps embolden him even more.

If you are the least successful kid kwa hiyo boma, your opinions won’t matter. Over the years, I have realized how soft power works. People (not just your parents) respect you only if they think you are doing better than them. Only those doing worse than you are likely to take your ideas seriously. People are aspirational like that. By the way, people are more likely to listen to BS from a multi-millionaire than sense from a regular guy. It is not uncommon to see people hanging onto every word of a rich guy even when what he is talking about is outside his circle of competence. People assume that you know more than them in almost anything, even if you made your wealth in just one sector, which is false. That’s just how the world works. Roll up your sleeves and get to work. Consider this, successful people get Honorary Doctorate Degrees for doing zilch.

Actually people will treat you the way you allow them to. No matter how successful you are there are people who will not take your bullshit even call you out.

True. But success plays a very big factor. A guy like me can see through the bull if a successful person tries to offer advice in an area he isn’t competent in. The average mwananchi will take his/her word for it. Also, you cannot force anyone to listen to you or take your ideas seriously. If you doubt, why don’t you try and become a gambler and alcoholic with nothing and see who will take your ideas seriously.

to you you want to guy to accept his hierarchy in that family as a beta family member and accept as his fate and move on? What about self esteem brother? Uhuru your president has had things done through tantrums and it works at times, would you accept people not to take him serious because he is a serious drankurd ?

Do you have a problem reading. I am suggesting he puts his foot down WITHOUT throwing tantrums like a little b.iatch.

I understand you kabisa such parents are abusive and such situation transcend to workplace,school.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001334642/parents-to-blame-for-dysfunctional-adultsHii sasa ni kuovercompensate to gain their approval like that article says.

You must stand on your own ,mistake are part of life,show your worth not by talking ,your deed will speak a lot . Kama wewe ni mtu wa fobe na nyama even during family gathering they might never see you maturing. Engage them in issues development , either your own or theirs. Never do things to surprise them eg unanunua plot bila kuwajulisha…dad and mum maisha ya rent ni magumu nita jikakamua hadi ninunue plot kamulu ,sina pesa ! Muniombee Mungu …their blessings is important .Off course that’s the time you give the the new 1000 notes before you part

Then you’re too old to need your parents’ approval, grow balls, stop whining…

:D:D

Good advise. We have a poster made Just For Your Type…

[ATTACH=full]264052[/ATTACH]

Kuwa mpole they saw you soiling your pants and kukojoa kwa bed… what do you expect

Thrice in a year,sijaenda huuu.mwezi nasikia.kama.nimekosa sana

@LeoK + @Abba I have a key to a private room,do you guys want to settle it roughly?
Let me know or you behave yourselves shenji

I agree with @Azor Ahai , you don’t have to go to their meetings if they don’t value your contributions, by your own adminission they still think you are a “failure” coz of some CSE perfomance over a decade ago and the harder you try the faster they shoot down your ideas…In short, they don’t believe anything good can come out of you…Don’t go to those gatherings, if they need you or your opinion they will reach out.