PART 2- CHAPO ACCOMPANIMENT

[ATTACH=full]260216[/ATTACH]
Behind scenes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sisi ni wakenya tunaona food na macho and we can tell if its tasty or not,we can even tell if there’s salt or not ata kabla ya kuonja:D:D:D

Now now now…eeeish:D do not invite Okiya here. He said that we always have a mtungi of maji next to us and we keep adding water as the guests arrive by numbers.:frowning:
Pls post your Kisii delicacy! what is it BTW?

Tunakujuanga naniii

@Mrs Shosho this confirms that men are visual in cooking too. They can put a dish together using a photo rather than a recipe. :smiley:

Yes, I always noticed the difference in cooking times for the veges in the west, especially our peas…if not careful, they can be served half cooked.

Also, beef here takes rather long to cook depending on where one buys it. Muhindis beef is the best here. Any muhindis butchery will have nice tender beef that tastes good.

:D:DAfraid I cannot help out there.

True. Stuff like potatos and carrots ready in less than 10 minutes out here. Beef takes forever in Kenya. I gave up goat ribs too…toooooooooo hard.

By the way on another ishu…I did some enquiries the other day and found out that suppliers like Best Lady get their stuff from China.

I do more of lamb and pork (in that order), rather than beef.

Yes, I met some Chinese hair manufacturing companies here at an expo a few days ago. We will be checking them out later.

I don’t eat pork, lamb is fine if not too fatty. But I am slowly going vegan and not by choice…just cannot stomach a lot of meat anymore.

Weka picha ya chakula ama mikono. Why do we have to explain everything? Alafu sijui unaficha nini na tunapitana hapo kwa daraja kila siku.

nimeachia hapo [SIZE=7]cabbage[/SIZE]… hate that vegetable

It is optional which is why I make mine as a side dish kama mpango wa kando.

Mng mpenz, cum nkufundishe hio ujanja

Cum!!..

Yoooo hun been meaning to respond to this thread but I get derailed by diaspora/non dispora non ishus. I will take up your offer but only coz I want to post piks of my sojourns round the globe for the Black Templar.
Za kupika …not sure I can post piks of my kitchen on KT. A resounding no hata from the leader of the household! if guys cannot follow a recipe without mbisha for now mieeeen???..I get recipes from my friends, nafuatilia and enjoy. I taught mmyself how to make a proper curry with friends recipes.
Let us catch up some time this week if you are free, your time. Too many updates. Sure pia kutoka kwenyu.