Pasaris Confronts A Drunk Hospital Employee- Impunity Nation, Shame!

Am much much much older…

Do debtors go to prison for their debts? The man who by admission says he can only afford 500 per week was likely caught off guard. His having Ksh 35,000 shows that he had planned, but the pre-term delivery may have pushed the bill higher.

Detention which is in effect imprisonment does not make any sense, the bill keeps going higher yet the patient cannot afford to pay. The remedy is to take the patient to debt collection, or a court and seek to attach their assets or get the patient to enter into a legally binding contract to pay their bill over time. Anything else borders on unlawful imprisonment and the violation of ones rights. Sooner or later one of these detention facilities will wind up in court where their liability will exceed the bill they are seeking to collect. In progressive societies, essential care is given and the patient released, debt collection follows.

Did anyone see this, and does it make any sense when regular wanjikus are detained in hospitals for owing kshs50k? :rolleyes:

http://www.k24-news.com/rotich-sets-extra-12-million-monthly-medical-budget-for-the-dp/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&fbclid=IwAR3Id7Mccxtwnvhfcj6vX3w2Vhr6s26GxleuCiSvKhciXhVYxZa1LD-dOTY

ako na sauti ingine ina irritate

Sasa huyo mlevi ni kiherehere gani imempeleka kwa Passaris? And just like that Xmas yake atakula na mdomo kauka… No job

This one needs to join the list of Replies of the Year (ROY) for two reasons:-
-Ukisota usitombe,
-Ukitomba usimwage ndani.

true, life is not always black and white, one might save enough for a pregnancy and then stuff happens in between - lakini until one finds themselves in such situations, dont expect all to understand.

There are irresponsible people out there, lakini life can take a nasty turn and some help and understanding goes a long way.

The Catholic church was not there when they were making love but it was there when he committed paying Kes 35K and weekly intallments to clear the bill

Sad part kuna receptionist pale NHIF who was earning 150k per month na ako na mansions nane worth millions. He stole from NHIF fund. Na kamwana bado anaonyesha watu meno. Scandal kama hio ingefanyika in the West the CS health angejiuzulu na hio ghasia angekuwa jela.

Both the Church and the dude are wrong. If you take your wife to an private hospital, expect to cover the charges as demanded. The Church should not detain the wife due to fees. The fees climb daily due to them holding her and not the original reason she came in. What they should have done is , if the lady came in due to an emergency delivery, help her deliver the baby and ask her husband for the fees. If he does not have it, transfer her to a public hospital. If she came in and didn’t need an emergency delivery and her husband does not have the money, immediately transfer her to a public hospital.

I wish there were more Kenyans like you - people who approach issues with a level head and with solutions.

I may use strong language but this is what I was basically saying. To expect a private facility to give free medical care is silly. Such facilities have over-heads. They buy their drugs, equipment, and also pay their personnel FROM USER FEES. If they don’t charge, all those people go home and the facility is closed. How does that help Kenya? HAO JAMAA WAKIENDA A PRIVATE FACILITY HAWAKUWA WANAJUA INALIPWA?

This entitlement ndiyo mimi napigana nayo hapa kila siku…

Ngoja ile siku utafungua private hospital yako ndio ufanye hivyo. You think they haven’t tried your approach before?

Mtu kama ameamua kulipiana bill alipe kama amefunika bakuli, na aende. Si angeita ata CNN basi wa-cover hio event? Tucker tucker yeye.

Hujawahi run biashara hence I will take your opinion as uninformed. Kwa biashara, kuna kitu inaitwa overheads. Now hapo hapo kuna direct overheads. You make it a habit of waiving direct overheads unafunga biashara the next day. Your demise is guaranteed. How a hospital can be handling “emergencies” and letting patients go is beyond me. Halafu niuliseko, mbona hawakuenda Pumwani where it is free to FUCK YOUR WIFE NA KUMWAGA NDANI?

I hope y’all realize that the hospital is a separate entity from the catholic church. Although at times,I think it,the hospital should make exceptions like in this particular case…

Only problem is that “particular” cases will increase. Trust Kenyans to cut corners if they can. Uliona vile walichangamkia pesa ya IDP. Kidogo story mtaani itakua “peleka bibi azalie XYZ, hawananga story mob hata ukikosa kulipa”.

That’s a fake news site. Not the first time they’ve reported on such.

Nothing else to add. Some of the comments here are quite insensitive.

You just had to be the first to respond, so you made a judgement after 4 second of the clip.

The ferkin church should be paying the bill. Why preach water and drink wine? si wanasema kwa “Mungu” kila kitu iko hata hiyo pesa ya running the hospital haitoki kwa mungu bali kwa binadamu…walipe bila kusumbua. Si hao ndio watakamua the newborns kesho in the name of catechism classes? Kwa biashara kuna losses incurred and that’s one of them.

The comments here :D:D:D