Passaris ni Bimbo tu

I am unable to engage you. I find it useless.

Anaitwa mama wa lights…
Yani light skin.
Huyu anaweza tüpeleka caanan ya carnal

:D:D:D:D Flawless victory. Fatality!

Had never seen these gems! Siwes kaa chini na huyu Miguna. This guy is just brutal in his attacks.

yeah, because you are paid a few coins by the same politicians to campaign for them. You don’t want to fumble the bag

Attacking miguna verbally one-on-one is like entering a river to attack a crocodile… its not easy to win. Kwanza with his photographic memory. This guy remembers exact dates from 10yrs ago while some of us forget even our birthdays… even jeff was shocked at his recall.

She is right. .very right. We complain of the same of our relatives back in oocha who don’t want to do anything yet they want us to be sending handouts. They have land, but don’t want to get dirty, they have houses but don’t want to rear chicken.

nobody needs fucking handouts. we need policies in place that ensure that people don’t have to ask for handouts. How many of such policies has she pushed for in parliament? She was not elected to give handouts. People who want you to be dependant on them for handouts instead of empowering you are just pure meffi who should not be trusted

You hit the nail on the head.

Kenyans don’t know the JD of an elected member of parliament. Asking for petty cash is not part of legislation. However, many of them will frown at politicians that don’t give handouts.

I knew this country is fucked juzi talking to some friends rather guys just know who said they support giving out 2000 to get ten thousand in bursaries or cdf project they dont see anything wrong with that yaani wanataka kulipia kitu walo entitled alafu the same guys still complain aty hakuna pesa na uhuru hafanyi kazi …i almost cried …