PASSPORT

Maldives banae.

Nyayo house 7th floor hapo ndo kila kitu ufanyika… hata hao makarao wanapeleka hio doo upstairs 7th floor.

This time might be shorter if you choose the new immigration offices like Kisii as you “collection point”

I thought one applies online pay via mpesa then picks it nyayo or GPO

Utanifungulia miguu … upate pp haraka upesi, uende Qatar bila kusumbua legends.

1 Like

Ignorance galore…

1. Apply on ecitizen pay via mpesa and book appt nyayo… Like someone said hapo juu getting a date is a month plus!
  2. On appt day visit nyayo to have your biometrics taken ensure your paperwork is inorder to avoid unnecessary delays. Unaweza pata an officer on periods akurudishe juu huna shirt iko na collar.
  3. If paperwork iko poa the whole submission takes less than 15mins.
  4. Track via ecitizen to see progress inaanza receiving-loading-production-receiving-delivery. Sometimes the portal doesn’t update in that case call them via the numbers on the receipt.
  5. Ikiwa ready log on passport.posta.go.ke and key in your tracking number pick a post office close to you pick a date and pay ksh 180 via mpesa.
  6. Posta calls to confirm and inform you tthe pick up date

Ps. Passport processing in nai takes over 2 months while in eldy is one week max

Tuwache hongo… Let civil servants earn their money the right way!

Nitakufinya makende bby wacha kukua horny
[ATTACH=full]347413[/ATTACH]

Great thanks, so in short ni poa kuApply passport outside Nairobi? Like kisii, eldoret, Nakuru juu uko akuna traffic au?

Yep just be keen on the paperwork go through it with a toothcomb and fullfill all the requirements kama huhitaji haraka you can submit in nai but kama unahitaji haraka and don’t have to bribe then go outside nai

1 Like

Kweli kabisa, we need to do things the right way. I also applied for a police clearance cert via ecitizen and the process was smooth. It is a good feeling when you pay for government services and deep down you know that the money can be accounted for or rather hit their account as mpesa payment. Ikifika mpesa sasa Auditor General afanye kazi yake.

Hii inchi lasima tunyoroshe.

:smiley:

1 Like

He he … Hii naughtiness yako hadi huku kwa mafisi huwa inanimaliza. Finya tu kiasi …sitaki ku-explode bado.

I have someone in the inside who can help push ur appointment dates closer and make sure u get that p.p ASAP if u got the pockets…I can hook u up

Got mine next day after paying an insider 3k… Huyo msee wa photos huko ndani…

Plug me

When you are inside there

The minimum time is dependent on how much you have. I had a passport in 2 days went on Monday, got by wednesday, visa on friday out on Saturday.

I meant the waiting period after applying online before getting an appointment.

Inbox me and I will give you a connection… Bora tu you

I have someone working there… You can inbox me for more details

1 Like

I completely understand the urgency of needing a passport, but it’s important to be cautious about getting involved in any illegal or unethical activities. Relying on someone on the inside could have potential risks and legal implications.