Pastor to be charged for resurrecting dead man

When it comes to beliefs… Let everyone be free to practise his or her own beliefs… So long as it does not arm anyone… I mean in life you must have something you believe in… And that is upto you… You have got a decision to make… Whether to be atheist, agnoist, theist.,Christian, Muslim, hindu. Judaists or others… That is decsion for u to make… You cannot sit on the fence in this matters…for me I choose Christ… Long time ago and that is how I view the world… I am always ready to explain the reason behind my beliefs, stand for it and live by it… So decision is yours to make…

Mt Kenya Talk: Resurrection Hoax

Johannesburg - Three Joburg funeral services companies have slapped Prophet Alph Lukau with a lawsuit for “reputational damage” after the Alleluia Ministries International (AMI) church leader used their hearse to perform a hoax in which he claimed to have resurrected a dead person.

Three funeral parlours - Kings & Queens, Black Phoenix and Kingdom Blue - said they had opened criminal charges against Lukau for allegedly being tricked by his church’s representatives to utilise the parlours’ assets to carry out the “plot or scheme
https://www.iol.co.za/the-star/news/prophet-slapped-with-lawsuit-for-resurrection-hoax-19511570

Hi mambo ya 310 haiko Kenya peke yake… nasikiaga pia Prophet Dr Owuor ameingia league ya resurrecting the dead