Paukwa?-Pakawa.... Kukutwa nikimanga mboch by the neighbor ..Part.2.

I share my diverse hekayas here or do they have to involve banging?

@trish shared hers too with her lesbian pal

@Purr_27 shares hers too…mguu wa mbuzi, devil worshipping…

I bet even @Nefertities have shared hers, it’s only that most of us don’t understand her language.

So, what are you waiting for? Wekelea hekaya hapa:)

4 Likes

:eek::frowning:

1 Like

Hahaha relax:):) ya know warramsayin:D:D

:slight_smile:

@Nefertities has more under her other persona.

You don’t say:eek::eek::eek:

here we go …

[ATTACH=full]10774[/ATTACH]

I missed part 1…now I understand your love for momos…cellulites &stretchmarks. The trauma was real!

he he…you might just make me change my hard stance against fangi…

you have a healthy imagination…si amesema aliona tu cellulite…

now you know

I have read this same hekaya somewhere else before only that I can’t remember where.

Hekayas don’t have to be about banging but we almost never get any stories from you ladies. Infact @Unicorn i cant recall any hekaya from you in the last 3months. @trish gave us one story, @Purr_27 said she is not ready to give her devil worship story and besides the one for the mguu wa mbuzi i cant recall any other in the recent past. @Nefertities is very active in the forum as are the rest of the ladies mentioned, but you will notice those arent hekayas being given.

I feel u bro,haikosi zao ziko worse than that of the dude who spoke of shagging a fainted skulgal.

Ati last three months :eek::eek:I give my hekayas but they never involve sexual relationships coz I got no story there. I guess that’s why they don’t stand out.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Like which hekaya? Either im blind or manki has been camouflaging your threads so they look like wakanyama’s so i just skip them.
Give me the link to the last hekaya you wrote…

Hehehe sema rust.

Hehehe never mind.

na hiyo kutu si ni mingi mama?

Maybe they didn’t take your search for a seed scatterer to be a hekaya.