Paul Nderitu - This is one lucky chap!

wah

[MEDIA=facebook]323047715312/posts/10152961425860084[/MEDIA]

He has a winning face literally

How? Yet there is a lot of evidence.

They have been caught flatfooted. I thought safcom was a genuine company now am realizing it’s a sham. The 1000000 shinda mamilioni promoţions have always been a frauud. Ghasia wao.

Hehee! This feels like a bigger scandal than NYS 1&2. :smiley: Is there no integrity left anywhere. These companies are extremely profitable to begin with, it beggars belief why they choose to engage in shady behavior.

A professional winner that is.
Yeye ni kuamka, leo anashinda fridge, kesho anashinda token za stima, jioni anashinda mboga.

What a life.

:D:D:D
:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

Betting Control and Licensing Board
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSO9RKrhvSEtsQiCIwqE-vZ_-BRyMevEzG0VsAdy2BcjyWIdvaY
This man Anthony Kimani Kung’u is the BCLB chairman. Anaweza kosa kujua this game Paul Nderitu is playing with these companies?

So they are all fake!!

More proof that war on corruption is just empty words to excite ignorant Kenyans.

Am done with Kenya!!:oops::eek:Huyu ndo aliumbwa Mungu akiwa na mood mzuri. SCAM EVERYWHERE!!

He’s an AD consultant. He owns his brand and they pay him to appear in their promotional bits.

The simplest explanation here is that there is a certain PR company that gets hired by corporates to run such promotions and this company is at liberty to choose winners and it has been fooling its clients by bring in fake winners and pocketing the extra cash.

Companies run campaigns through advertising and branding agencies. So kama ni Black Friday, Jumia decided tutarun a campaign with some ABC agency. That ABC agency seems to have Mr Derito as their winning guy. Google-- Branding In Kenya, Pale kwa portfolio “Brands we work with”. Already saw 3 brands zenye Derito ameshinda kwa portfolio ya one agency…

Okay. niliskia hii story pare base jabberation nikadhani in upuss since I was banned from twirra. Guys were convinced that the guy was just lucky but I thought there maybe more to it.

Sande for the CSI kumbe in scam tu. Ni kama some other companies are joyriding for free bila mbica zake juu jina lake limejulikana.