Paul Pogba

ungemwambia tu ni part and parcel of jubilee development, walikuwa wanahamisha server

Special mention to mbappe for the goal and winning the best youth player in the World Cup. He loved those through passes from Pogba.
[ATTACH=full]183921[/ATTACH]

He had a great tournament, his ball control and forward runs were really crucial to the team. His defensive contribution in that Belgium game was also great.

I believe he is one of the best in his position, Mourinho needs to use him well and he will get the best results out of the lad.

Where are the rest of the goals?

True, that’s why Mourinho bought Fred. It will free up Pogba to play around and in the opposition box as a creative no 10 box to box midfielder.

Lastly on this matter. I like his response to critics. Don’t talk to much, don’t listen to much to the critics, work hard and let your success shut them up in itself. That is my motto from today.
[MEDIA=twitter]1018768985670774784[/MEDIA]

This is a tribute to Pogba since winning a world cup is a once in a lifetime honour. Ronaldo and Messi as good as they are will not accomplish it. Anyway ndio hiyo. Viva le France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrsEAvRerTg

Halafu hii rant yote na hakuna like…shika moja to sooth your agitated nerves. Pole sana kwa masaibu uliopitia brathe.

I watched the World Cup while listening to Citizen Radio

they usually switch off in volatile areas that are considered ‘hotspots’.toka kibera brathe

hajapata kunguru. ngoja zimlandie.

I think Mou has been using him well, Pogba was not as cooperative as one would expect from a player who understands midfielders cannot be totally free of defensive duties. Desailly used him in the exact same way Mou does, playing deep in his own half alongside Kante, closing down the space, winning second balls and choosing simple passes over spectacular ones and ambitous shots, he was like Kante’s clone really.

Guys keep saying he should be set free, have a free role like Messi or Ozil but in 30days he has shown he has the ability and temparament to do the dirty job, he just needs better players around him to help him create chances and to finish off those he creates

Uzuri ni kwamba kalenjingas wa kplc wameanza kushikwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09dM1_Iy0HM

20 years ago.