Paybill number

And when the duo says hawa jamaa hawako tayari kwa uchaguzi, they know what they are saying!

2 Likes

Meanwhile[ATTACH=full]124719[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

youre kidding

Uhuru anakopa na tunajua pesa imefanya nini. Uliza millionaires kama wamefika mahali wako bila deni unless ni rutos na odingas. Its either they steal or beg.

True story.

:D:D:D SITOI…Kwanza Leo ni Birthday yangu…Hizo Tampons zitacome through wakati Whisky itaanza kufanya kazi yake…Unadai Till ya Bar ama Supermarket mabadeng??

Rotich could not explain where Eurobond money went.

THIS. IS. GOLD
[ATTACH=full]124723[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

chekeni tu…the paybill number is a smoke screen…billions from George Soros inaingia through the back door. Fazul Mohamed and the NIS are busy looking for money trail going to NASA but this time they will get none. Tumeerevuka:D

1 Like

let be generous and contribute…

the bigger picture that you are not seeing is that we are trying to test our support,lets say each ticket is 50/- then we get 500m that means 500m/50=10million before we even talk about debe.be wise like baba

1 Like

They pocket everything my brother

:D:D:D Happy birthday kaka…na uwache umama…

1 Like

i thought you were accusing Uhuru. why this Rotich now?

Si Rotich ni servant wa Uhuru? Ama Rotich can borrow money without Uhurus permision?

Can that be termed as a con?
they are asking for people to give money to get a ticket to Canaan, which is no better than kupanda mbegu ya Kanyare. terribly worded legally if you ask me.

2 Likes

Naskia wale watu wanatuma pesa are being automatically registered to a premium service inaitwa Mobinfus. I think that is why wanaitisha ID kama account number.

1 Like

Jimmy amenyonga tap? hapa iko sida.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]124733[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]124734[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]124735[/ATTACH]
i hate politics

3 Likes

Katumbo hakajapewa uniform. Size yake inashonwa Shenzen na niajilipie.

2 Likes