Paypal login issues

I ain’t calling no one hio pesa itatumika kesho kurudishia mwili shukrani wacha nifungue ingine

Punguza ushenzi nani ati mschew kwani wewe ni mwanamke, if you tried hard enough hungekuwa hapa. Infact I’m willing to bet you are the newbie. If you had enough problems with them, you’d have a stack of email correspondence that you’d pickup later for whatever problem when you can’t login.

Nipatie iyo email niwastue pia

If you’re serious, call them, or facebook, email itachukua wiki kabla usaidiwe, kama unaogopa kuwaste airtime sijui unatafta nini, be ready to spend up to 1000 or more in airtime.

Had you sent them your proof of identity validation details? like your passport, ID…
Because you will not be able to use the same documents for a different account

Acheni kutumia vpn

Nope

Mkitaka vizuri mueke security questions that’s the easiest way to reset passwords on PayPal. Alafu izo masecurity questions make sure majibu hutasahau ata ukapata concussion… With that 30sec is enough to reset your password…hizi ma OTP codes wanatumanga kwa simu hazifikangi, especially if you want to reset password.

This happened to me too. I had to buy an airtel line and buy international bundle (*767#). For 100 bob u get 50 minutes. PayPal kept me on hold for about twenty minutes but luckily the issue was resolved.

Hey man, what exactly happens when you want to withdraw, is their an option to withdraw to a credit card? if so I maybe have a way, contact me if you end up having no way at all to get your funds.

Pictures noma, macho imeng’aa

Do not use the same details such as email n name when opening a new account. Did so after failing to reset password na waka ni ban permanently… Luckily I didn’t have any funds in that account.