Paypal to Equity Charges Dropped!!

They will have to take it. most people you see around with things are tax evaders. only poor people are honest at all times. birrionare anaomba loan bank zikiinflate interest anakataa kulipa kabisa na hatawahi lipa na anasema wafanye watakavyo. kama watu wa mihadarati na akina maina njenga hawashindwi mimi nitashindwa aje.

My friend, you must be dumb…You think this thread is what will make the gvt know that there are individuals who receive large funds via PayPal. For your information the gvt already know they can acquire the said information from Equity or Barclays, KCB, and I&M where guys use their Payoneer Cards on the same. Just to know that I know what I am referring to Safaricom is working on PayPal to Mpesa withdrawal at the moment they recently obtained the API license so the negotiations are currently on-going

Murume, tulia.

Ubaya wa payooner huezi load dollars

Payoneer walinifrustrate juzi ikabidi nitumie paypal

They are the only ones with the service. Labda competition ikifika it might get lowered.

How can I reach ‘Fredrick Limbe’ to help me withdraw from limited PayPal account?

I will inbox you his contacts

Paypal to Payoneer still works if you linked your Paypal to Payoneer before 2014.Mine works like a charm!!
In fact, the service got better from June 2016 onwards when they reduced the business days from 3 Business Days to 1 Business Day.So long as you withdraw before midnight in Kenya, you get your cash the next day at around 3 pm-4pm on the Payoneer Card.
Payoneer Bank withdrawals, depending on the bank are also superior. Payoneer to KCB takes one day.There is a 2% conversion fee though.

You can

Same Here!!

Exclusive Agreement my fren

ebu nisaidieni na infor… my paypal equity withdrawal is not working for 4weeks but niki contact support na withdraw then inakataa hadi niwa contact tena , ivo ndio equity inakuanga ama?

napatanga hii error

How can you load a payooner card with USD ?

Payoneer has the Load Card Service which allows you to load Payoneer using your Visa or Mastercard. This takes 2 hours to reflect in your account
The ACH details they give you can also be used to transfer money via Bank wire. This is a bit expensive and can cost up to sh 700 depending on the bank.It also takes 3 to 4 Business days