Peace in the Korean Peninsula: Moon, Kim shake hands at Panmunjom

hehe hii nayo umesoma wapi, bwana international expert? Na siulizi kwa ubaya I know you are an emotional man. Ni kwuuliza tu, out of curiosity.

Hehehe sio mambo ya kusoma. Xi has not been very helpful to Un. Infact Xi has been supporting more sanctions for DPRK. Ikabidi Un arudi kwa relatives wao.

Blood is thicker than water

nyinyi mnaona mambo yenu. I think its a genuine move this one and I hope it works. There are even calls for trump to get a nobel peace prize for negotiating this truce. I think he would deserve it unlike Mr. Obama who left a huge chunk of the planet burning and still got the prize.

eeeh vile ilipeleka democracy libya…mmmmhhh sawa tu

You must be a paid american bot.

What is not Trump who was saying his nukes are big than Un’s?

Now you say he gets a Nobel. For bombing a sovereign nation???! Smh

Yes he said that but today he is praising Jong Un. Kwani shida iko wapi? That’s politics.

He bombed a nation that was in possession of chemical weapons and using said weapons. What of Putin ? His military has bombed and killed thousands of civilians in Syria in the name of bombing Isil.

And recently Putin just straight up grabbed an independent, sovereign, 27,000 square kilometer peninsula (Crimea) with a population of close to TWO MILLION PEOPLE and made it his property! And thousands more have died and continue to die in his expansionist schemes in to Ukraine. And if you read a few articles about life in Crimea today, the Russian Crimeans who voted to go back to Russia don’t sound too happy. For intsance they thought wealthy Russian tourists from the mainland would start going there instead of going to Turkey but wameshangaa sana. Life is not as rosy as they expected on joining Russia. Na freedom zao mingi zimeisha. And no more protests you are part of Russia now.

And about the Nobel prize inakaa uko nyuma siku hizi. It’s under serious consideration:

[ATTACH=full]168298[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]168299[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]168300[/ATTACH]

About Crimea, Putin was right to annex it. Just how Israel is doing everything to bring down the Pro Iran Assad regime. You know why.

About Nobel, i dont give a shit who they give it to. I recommend Benjamin Netanyahu. For being very merciful and peaceful in Gaza and massaging Palestinians.

Peace through strength - Trump keeping his promise