Peasant Nalewa Monday Morning

hahahaa screen swafi sio kama sisi hizi screen za 2002 na code ya oracle

Sadness of life.

Swafi weka bidiii ununue X6 kama mimi

After you’ve bought several hundred bags of cement and lorries of sand and bricks. When that thing stands there even unfinished you can catch your breath, hakuna stage tense kama ya structure, pre finish, strangles your pockets like crazy.

You are a very dirty man, ata kama wewe ni maskini it doesnt justify ukue mchafu. Penda usafi
[ATTACH=full]260454[/ATTACH]

Nyumba bado inajengwa hizo Ni dust za kukoroga. :smiley:

I am quitting this site because am starting to get second hand depression seeing the way my country men are living. Sad wallai.

he he he, shemeji ,mambo ya vumbi najua huwezi taka iendelee sana

Picha ya picha ya picha
[ATTACH=full]260460[/ATTACH]

Unaweza tumia hata mkebe ya kimbo… jibambe boss. Usikubali tumbili zikupe pressure because of using a plastic cup.

Endelea na coding utapata breakthrough BTW saa zingine captain Morgan naiteremshanga na kikombe ya plastic na inashika kushika

Semeji zile zangu za PS4 controller villagers hunisumbua said I

@MBOMB leta pich

Hapana jali… Tuko kadhaa.I am embibing some potent 56% Chinese Dragon Drink bolebole on a Monday. [ATTACH=full]260467[/ATTACH]

The house is under construction he said. I know many people who have completed their mjengos kama wako ndani and not paying any rent.

Mfw naomba nikulambe maskio

What lenovo is this?

:DHabari za kwako? oooh BTW there is a Talker coming to the UK soon from elsewhere and he wants to catch an Arsenal game whilst here .si you come twende sisi sote?if you are still in the Netherlands…

480s…32gigs of ram, 8th gen, i7…2.8ghz…i call it babe

Why are you even running on Windows?

Because of softwares