Peasants' Weekend: 19 places in Nairobi where you can hang out for under Ksh. 1,000

Or for the walk!

1 Like

Asanda saana

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D…thought kunguru meant a lose lady but now all ladies interacting with ktalk mbirrionaires are now referred to as kungurus

4 Likes

:smiley: kunguru unless proven otherwise. Guilty unless proven innocent

12 Likes

Na msisahau kubeba kabag kako na crisps,njugu,maji na soft drinks,+ sasa shuka ya maasai @kah tony

2 Likes

Bookmarked!! Sande sana Mkumbwa.

1 Like

Kenya Regiment Rifle Club (KRRC)

kuna this sort of thing mombasa?

1 Like

https://i.onthe.io/0fgjhs1p0db2drq1co.90e12f4a.jpg
Skydiving During a Skydive Diani experience. Photo: Flash MC Tours Here also, the name is self-explanatory of the extreme sport. It involves practically throwing yourself out of an aircraft and heading for the ground with the aid of gravity, only that before you hit earth, a parachute will slow your descent. A company known as Skydive Diani is the most popular for this in the country. Their skydiving activities happen at Diani Beach in South Coast. Even as a lover of thrilling activities, this sounds like pushing it a little too much especially because when you jump off the aircraft at 10,000ft high up, you will be somewhat above the Indian Ocean. But, relax, A professional skydiving instructor is strapped to you and you will jump together for the free fall, only that he will be in control of everything, and all you need to worry about is enjoying the view of the scenic Kenyan coast line and the Indian Ocean in all its glory. They offer loads of packages including a “will you marry me” proposal package, complete with flowers and champagne upon landing on the shores of the ocean.
Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/43101-10-really-cool-activities-friends-locally.html

1 Like

No thank you…There is no way in hell I am going to test nature.That shit will make you shit your pants.

3 Likes

This is what I call living. We live to die and die to live…I bet this shit can give you some crazy adrenaline rush to last for weeks. This is something that I must do Inshallah.

3 Likes

Nice thread!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsspfbt1HfVQ9va/giphy.gif

2 Likes

My sister has experienced this and she advised not try it… I would rather go for zip lining in keraita forest.

1 Like

Balls my nigga…your sis doesn’t have balls but you do…in fact let’s plan twende December kwani iko nene?

5 Likes

Asante sana… Kwa niaba ya sisi watu wa mashinani tunajuanga tu Uhuru park na KICC.

2 Likes

For those who wish to relax 24/7 cc @uwesmake

[ATTACH=full]126182[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

hehehe walianza na the star/nation/standard classifieds section insisting “ONLY” massage… now they have advertising boards in residential areas… :D:D

2 Likes

Mi am interested na hio ya carting. No way am paying to use a gun yet the government refused to give me a firearm license and I had all the requirements. Very corrupt fellows.

1 Like

No way am fucking with nature.

2 Likes

Upeleke kunguru hii halafu ikunyime kisomething, ayayayaya

1 Like

hapa hata mimi hapana Grundy. No way hapana

1 Like