PENCIL SHARPENER TBT

ikifika hapo mutatafuta walimu wa nursery when pencil sharpeners were invented muwaulize. lakini nikuulize…umeblow kama umefungua macho niseme hata wewe ni michinga?

Hehehehe. I had a limited essential vocabulary such as “Give me a pencil” “Give me my pencil”. Halafu story zinaishia hapo.

Na ile ya "mchuzi mix me teacher,mayai go out?"ukifika highschool ndo nilielewa what I should have been saying

Trying to exhibit his mastery of the language so many years after The Sharpener Debacle.
Maybe to assuage the pain that he apparently still feels upto this day… The slap that shut up a whole classroom!!

[SIZE=6] Is it true that a pencil sharpener loses its sharpness if you blow it ? [/SIZE]
Is it true that a pencil sharpener loses its sharpness if you blow it ?
could you give references ?
thanks !!

[SIZE=5]Answers[/SIZE]
Relevance

https://s.yimg.com/dg/users/1RYrH2MMiAAECP4E_eL8RCw==.medium.jpg
Best Answer: The theory is that when you blow, saliva droplets and humidity from your breath could fall into the blade and speed up rusting which in turn would make the blade dull.

That’s the theory.

But the truth is that the pencil sharpener loses some of its sharpness every-time you use it (wood is hard and makes the blade go dull) and since most pencil sharpeners’ blades can’t be easily resharpened then the blade will go dull anyway.

Also the blades on pencil sharpeners are made of cheap steel that eventually will rust with the air’s humidity even if you don’t blow at them.

Personally I prefer sharpeners that have cover (that protect the blade from the air’s humidity), and I tap them a few times to clean them.
[B]Besides when you blow, some of the wood dust and particles could fly back to your eyes and nose.

-Yahoo Answers[/B]

Anonymous · 7 years ago

The “mystery” is also discussed on Nairaland

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Evening made. Give that man @Amata kabua a medal.

DTF sis hutambua humaanisha Down To Fuck

Sasa ni picha gani unaanza kuchora hapa @Deorro
Na hata hiyo yako hujaweka kwa Lexicon. Weka zote mbili basi…

Quite plausible, possibly learned through common experiences. In retro-respect, poor quality Chinese steels of the day would rust at the slightest hint of moisture. I can deduce that from what I know now.

[ATTACH=full]115108[/ATTACH]haha…no way! Nilivaa safety goggles and even a hard hat to protect my mungíki hair from the shavings.:smiley:

:D:D:D:D:D:Dno wonder your son was looking at you strange…

Thankyou Sir!

:D:D:D:D:D:D I will die of laughter one of this fine days…hizi sweep zenu jameni!

My public primary sch days were made wekelearing kioo chini ya dem tuone panty yake…until one time in class four we bit more than we could chew tukaseti kioo chini ya mwarim wa english…woi transfer pap.

That happened in all schools I think hahaha…boys will be boys!

I am a man now :slight_smile:

no more carrying mirrors?:smiley:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: kinda grew out of it. Nowadays nikitaka kuona thuruare and ,you know…uhm and beyond ,I guess There are many ways to achieve that. Except hawa wanawake wamezoea kuvaa trousers and one day wanavaa knee length skirt wanatusafisha macho excessively.

So she slapped this boy since she was concerned that he will go blind

:D:D:D:D:D:D