PEP is no joke

No wonder I married at 23 years. Ni kubaya huku nje.

Life ya planteshen inakupeleka aje sasa?

Kwa nini hujashtaki yeye kwa polis? Ingekuwa ni wewe?

:D:D:D

Tuko bado pamoja after all these years

It has happened to many many of usā€¦ it will not be the lastā€¦ Avoid drinking and having women, strange women by your sideā€¦ perhaps this will be the best optionā€¦ and if you do, always carry condoms at the bare minimum because you know how it will endā€¦

I was once passing by Eldoret and called up a friend who lives there, after a drink or two( could be ten) the guy insisted I stay over with a guarantee that I would bang a chic. He calls his girlfriend who lives in a place called Junction thatā€™s near some university and she refuses to come over, instead asks us to bring some food she cook for supper ( typical opportunists). So we head there and continue drinking, three of us at her house.(bedsitter). At around seven I started getting bored, and with no prospect of promised pussy , just concluded the guy wanted free lift, food and drink. So I excused myself and went to buy some cigarettes at the neighborhood while checking out the talent. After smoking one or two,( could be five) and still walking around the guy texted me said Dem anauliza kama you will come another bottle. Was pissed off but since I thought since I was there, and was too drunk to drive to Kitale anyway, why not enjoy the night as it is. So I did what any new guy in town with nothing to do and an eccentric accent would, look for a pub and hope it has a some hot waiters,. Nikaingia moja hapo, only two waiters and a deejay who seemed keener to be bought beer than do his job. One of the waiters, Faith, was a dark skinned slim chick with short hair and looked new to her job, pass. The other one, older but friendlier and looked shiny eye but seemed out of place, which peeked my curiosity. Ordered a Sminorff and took a shot, gave one to the DJ DJ, and called the friendly waiter and asked her some few general questions, and where I can get a place for the night, she got excited when I asked about rooms and quickly told me to follow her nione kama hizo zao ziko sawa. Checked the rooms, picked one and paid. Then I told her naenda kusalamia marafiki, nitarudi late but I hope they have a guard, the lady said wanafunga 11 but take my number nitaorganize. Back to my friends place, around 8:30pm naingia and I find two new chicks seated drinking with my friend who by then was slurring his words. So after intros and those silly shots things young girls like nikaingia kazi, nothing to lose, hitting on both of them, both hitting back. Out of towner building an aura mystery always works, ata ukitoka kuchukua simu nje wanakufuata tu. Nimechoka, anyway hit one of them in the car and the waiter in the room. Eldoret is a whorehouse, and the currency is cheap liquor and a car.

Unapenda meffi nongwe hiiā€¦Walai ukirudia hii story nakublock chokoraa hii

Gonga block keino. Ambia huyo dem wako aoshe matako chafu

Unacheka nini maraya hii?