Pep kukamulia Dry fry

sasa, bogus penalty namna gani not unless you were listening instead of watching

Then he was a god… Saa hii ni meffi ya kawaida

Wolves just love Manchester be it blue or reds

Meanwhile let us wait for Newcastle to do their stuff

But Man Utd has spent a lot too. Fair play is just used by a cartel of powerful clubs to deny other teams a chance to compete. Even RB Leipzig is hated for that in Germany.

Already Newcastle 1-0 up. Ole at the wheel.

Anamaliswa

Mtu avutwe kazi mapema

Arsene is heading to manyuuu…‘saviour’

RB leipzig is a different case, in Germany Football clubs are not owned by individuals like other countries kuna the 50+1 rule, Leipzig is basically owned by RedBull with the 50+1 members being redbull employees

Mimi ata nimeacha kuwatch football. I can’t be bothered anymore. The main problem is not Ole but he is a shit manager all the same. Congrats Liverpool and fuck the premier league. I will be back next season.

My point is they are also criticized for lacking a history.

:Dlets face it, Ole is clueless. Kuna shida na board lakni the coach has no strategy, no plan, no gameplay, nothing. Mourinho was chased like brukenge yet he managed to be position 2 in the league. Si ole afike angalau 3 adai hawes perform above that coz of the squad?

The squad is absolute shit. Defence iko sawa but the midfield is garbage. I thought Fred would do something but he cannot even pass the ball forward. I am done. Ata nimedelete apps zote za football. I need to be more productive with my weekends anyway.

Watu walikuwa wamedharau Wolves forgetting vile hii team ya Espirito huwa inasumbua top teams in EPL.

[ATTACH=full]263960[/ATTACH]haitaki hasira tulia man

:smiley:

Same match, one is a penalty, the other is not…Hata body language ya Sadio Mane shows he is gulity. FA inawabeba sana since last season. with Salah dives…

[MEDIA=twitter]1180579532471861249[/MEDIA]

We are not in 2018/19 season. And every team benefits from poor officiating once in a while. Now, mention any other controversial incidence in our 8 out of 8 wins. I will wait. We beat Arsenal, Chelsea, Sheffield, Newcastle, Southampton, Norwich & Burnley. All clean wins

dry your tears you bitter fool…