Perfumes and the Memories they Evoke

Some really touching stories do occasionally crop up in the village. Hope you overcame all that and you are now capable of shaping your own future.

Nuff said bro, keep your head high. As for your old man, there is a saying that goes “Love me most when i least deserve it because that is when I need it most.”

Asante bro.
I remember my Dad cutting a piece of his Staedtler eraser for me. The best thing about that eraser for me was not how well it worked, but how it smelt. It smelt of his cologne. Every time I see a Staedtler eraser I remember my Dad’s cologne. A good man I always try to measure up to.

It did influence you to draw

Indeed. His Engineering drawings pointed me towards Architecture.
Plus, I think he wrote the original manual for Osungu.dll…

Watu hutoka mbali

That’s deep bro

Good

It takes a real man to forgive the father , it takes a real man to pick his responsibilities of the kids he manufactured , it takes a real man to own mistakes and never blame others on self misfortunes .

Even if someone does umalaya, your family has to be come first . The day the malayas will leave you, you will have nothing to fall back on except the same family you despise , and if you did bad stuff, guilt will eat you up in isolation.
Learn from his mistakes and don’t punish your kids because you were punished by him. …

Your story is really great. It is encouraging that you made something out of your life despite the hardships you endured. Hii tabia ya kupenda vya bure si nzuri hata kidogo.

The sad thing about this generation is that it hates the things our fathers did to us but we do the same thing to our kids and worse… Drinking,wasting money,gambling,raving,buying useless stuff instead of investing,beating up women,wasting time talking trivialities of gari, who is sleeping with who, how nani amechapa or is making easy money, ngoma kali,kiatu noma,suti noma ya 100K etc etc… Upuzi tu. No investment whatsoever should you die.

My former wife ’ shiny eyes’ now a single mother I always strive to provide for my kid financially and socially,being a dead beat father hapana tambua.

Hekaya detected. leta story buda

Huyo haletangi hekaya. Lakini ni mjuaji sana.

Kuzaliwa peasant sio makosa yako lakini kufa peasant Hio Ni makosa yako

Your dad lived on the maxim fake it till you make it

@introvert hata kama simjui I say you’re doing a great job of sharing your gift the way he sacrificed half of his STAEDLER for you.

Asante bro.

ama ni english hajui , aambiwe andike hizo hekaya kwa kibukusu ni translate .

Hehehe…
Ziiii…
:D:D:D:D:D:D