Perimeter Wall price 50x100

Msianze chokosh wars

:smiley: ama inawezekana ni Sisi hatujawahi jaribu? @Randy amesema ni kool aid inameswo :D:D:D

Haha hio design ya wknd siku hizi wana njaa monday morning ako hapo anadai hio fence iko bado new so…

I told you it ain’t rocket science. Just get kanda ya moko to work under your instructions. Ikishindikana get one fundi to work under your instructions. I know fundis will try to scare you but it ain’t that difficult. One of this days I will display the work of my hands.

Ingelikuwa olympics za ushenzi ungeshinda gold zote

Wewe ndio uko na ushenzi. How technical do you think squaring a structure, cutting and binding rebars or building the form work is? You must be a leading bonobo to think that one requires special skills to lay blocks. What is so difficult in mixing sand, cement and ballast, loading it onto a wheelbarrow and pouring it in a dug foundation. Kama huna idea sio kila mtu ako kama wewe.

And that makes you a Fundi,so sema wewe ni Fundi kama @Randy

Mimi sii fundi. Mimi ni mwanaume wa kawaida mwenye akili zake.

Nimecheki vile amecomment :smiley:

Hehe naye mi weekdays naingia boni forest kama al shaboon esp if I don’t live there… Wanakam wanagonga hodi wanachoka. A month later they can’t tell me shiet, najenga mdogo mdogo hit n run kama tabia ya villagers

Gari ya mawe hubeba 600 ft that gives you 10 courses on the 50ft side so at least 5 lorries. Ie 3,000 ft mawe ya Tala ni 23-26k x 5 = Ksh115,000 -Ksh130,000 - Kuna hizi blocks stone cut once umepita water level kuinyesha you can use them.

Mchanga 10 wheel ni 27-30k, Mlolongo- sand is more expensive only good for slabs.
You need 2 of these is Ksh54,000 -Ksh 60k

Ballast one tipper Ksh22000- Ksh25000 depending on weighbridge gymnastics.

Chuma Y 8 and y6 depends on number of pillars but its at most 40k

Cement 100 bags .Bamburi Ksh60,000 zingine Ksh57,000

Labour: Fundi Ksh1400 Mkono - Ksh 600
Effective 3 days. (Fundi 7 Mkono 7 … 2000x7 pairs x3 days ) 45,000

Water connectiwa borehole once and for all 15k bill ya 3k ama make a temporary tank umwagiwe na Bowser at 3500 ya chumvi.

Gate: Boils down to taste.

Estimate with small gate : Almost 400k

I haven’t seen the reinforcement steel bars, and the gate

Kwani io y6 na y 8 ameweka apo ni vifagio?
Gate amesema ni personal preference

Consider a chain link and barbed wire hybrid ‘core’ and kei apple hedge for a more green and aesthetic fence.

Iko sawa. Did this in several places. Lakini kama ni place remote/unattended it may not turn out as well (kayaba zitakauka kauka) if you are dependent on the rains. Zinataka kushikwa mkono zifike stage fulani