Pesa sio yangu kwa equity bank Part Two

How much are we talking about? Anyway funga account, change phone number, close all your social media accounts except ktalk and start life afresh. Its very easy to disappear. But kama ni peasants cash, just talk with your bank and explain you were expecting such an amount and you thought it was yours but since you have already used the money you are willing to pay back in 15yrs. By then I hope itakuwa imekutoa shimo ya sufferation.

3 Likes

First, you need to know who is calling you. If it is the teller who made the mistake or the manager wa hio branch, tell them to fuck off because kateller tayari kamelipa hio pesa ama imegeuzwa loan. if its their investigations department, listen to what they are saying but don’t sign anything.

6 Likes

Wasikutishe. Pick up the phone calls and let them explain what they want to you. Later go and see the brach manager and say you are a staunch Christian who believes in miracles . a pastor prayed that your money will increase tenfold and now its true.

14 Likes

Actually the local branch has not reported that case, wanaichezea chini. Just go to the bank and don’t go alone, don’t be intimidated but be categorical you will pay the money and if the clerk is ready you also want to dance. Unless he wants to lose his job even the manager is now a culprit, because the audit guys can claim they embezzled and now using your account as a conduit to repay.

1 Like

Wakuwekee ikue long term loan with favorable interest, theres no other way of recovering that money. Na uwaambie watoe lien kwa io account

Btw CRB sio hell, i was put there by safcon and i have never defaulted on any credit.

3 Likes

Btw CRB sio hell, i was put there by safcon and i have never defaulted on any credit.

How does he determine which calls are coming from equity?

you are in deep chieth my fren

Boss, the bank has breached the confidentiality duty which is BIIIG in banking, by calling your next of kin. Kamua wao sasa na kesi ya breach of that duty…kitunguu itanuka proper

5 Likes

Nothing to fear…its actually a defence in law to say that you were expecting some money. No need to close social media accounts

2 Likes

True caller my friend

1 Like

Rather naive. Utapata kuna recent catch amesave teller lady as Shiko knock knees real time updated to truecaller.

1 Like

Waomyeshe kidole cha kati
Kisha uhamie Zimbabwe

uulize kwa nini kuku ya chief inakuja kutagia mayai kwako nje? nekee meni

3 Likes

…how much are we talking about here? i need a figure to advice on way forward

Mpesa sent to the wrong number is normally reversed, and if you have already chopped the money wanachukua payments zako and kukiharibika CID wanakutafuta. If your story is not just a yarn to entertain Ktalk, jipange.

That is total nonsense. Most banks require names of next of kin when you open an account.

This does not mean that you are joint account holders and that disclosure to next of kin is legal, its very ILLEGAL.