Pesa sio yangu kwa equity bank

I once placed an order for the purchase of shares here in Nai and they bought double the amount i ordered. I had a negative balance which was cleared after I disposed them

Ukiuza mayai kumi kumi within no time utakuwa umefikisha hyo 3 mirrion uwalipe nayo

1 Like

hahaha.hio ni bahati yako.vile @Rene Descartes amesema .niliona message usiku ati nimetoa 63 k.morning nilirauka kwa bank kucheki nini mbaya.only to realise walikuwa wamedeposit more in my account.so walikuwa wanatoa hizo extra.bank wanajichapanga masweep sana

never, they used to do it but they were cautioned by CBK, they will list you only on credit basis only, many were listed initially because of -ve balances from bank charges but they were silently cleared, as long as it is not a loan , they cannot list you.

3 Likes

then the dude is just lucky we can say

Happened to me a while back, I had gone to withdraw cash and when checking the balance it was way more than what I expected it to be, of course I withdrew all of it again.

Later, they posted a negative balance for the account but I was not worried, this was a savings account and not a current account, I waited for them to get back coz to me how can you overdraw a savings account?, the negative balance should not be there in the first place.

Later they reversed the amount but wrongly again, the negative balance was now positive, and yes I withdrew the amount again, talk of being lucky.

The account is still active, actually it’s my salary account. I have never received any communication from the bank, this was about four years ago.

3 Likes

:eek::eek: Shait si uko na bahati yaa… ngorere jug daniels rende :p:D

1 Like

Ntomere the Till Number, ASAP, kikiki

1 Like

An equity staff was forced to take a loan to offset that, actually like three staff all involved in that process itabidi wapewe loans za that amount then thr money is transfered back yo the relevant account. Watalipa io loan mpaka iishe

Hahahaha you still recieve your salary in that account?